41

If Du Hang's coat also has traces of rubbing against something in the same position, it may be that he and himself accidentally touched something when they were outside, but the color of the thing touched is somewhat similar to the dried blood. Will be misunderstood by Wei Xuan.

But now, his coat is clean.

If the mark was accidentally scratched by Du Hang on his body... But the blood of zombies is black, and the color will be darker after it dries up, and even if it is a zombie, the color of the wound healed after the injury is also the same. It will be slightly lighter than the skin in other places. Wei Xuan, who often helped Du Hang clean up his wounds in his previous life, knows this best.

However, there was no such trace on his body at this time.

If that blood was me... my wounds couldn't heal so quickly! And there is also the possibility of zombification, so, what is that thing? Where did it come from? ?

Especially the traces on Du Hang's body were obviously stained after they went home together and took off their coats. Could it be that he accidentally got the soup on him when he was eating last night? But how can the color of those soups be so deep!

Wei Xuan, who was suspicious, tossed and turned in the room for several times, but found nothing that could stain Du Hang's body with traces of this suspected blood, so he had to give up temporarily. He never dreamed that Du Hang would actually leave this room, or even leave this community completely, after he fell asleep. So naturally he couldn't think of what Du Hang was contaminated with. How did it get contaminated.

Du Hang, who was played around and played by Wei Xuan, remained obedient, even if he turned over and over, stripped naked and checked up and down without a word of complaint. Finally, with the help of Wei Xuan who finally gave up on this behavior, he got dressed and obediently worked as a coolie for him.

At the end of July and the beginning of August, the weather in T city changed from sun exposure to muggy heat. From time to time, a rain falls from the sky, making the road that has been devastated in the last days even more muddy and difficult to walk.

During these days, Wei Xuan harvested potatoes twice more. After they all germinated, they were planted inside and outside the community one after another, and he went out again to sow potatoes and carrots in other locations in T City.

In the past half a month, he has identified several survivor bases in other locations in T City. One of them is very small, but after walking around there, it can be judged from Du Hang's reaction that there should be living people there. The other was much bigger—a school campus.

This school is different from the high-rise communities that Wei Xuan has encountered before, because there is a high wall around it—this wall and guardrail before the end of the world must have been specially built to prevent students from escaping after class. But I didn't expect that after the end of the world, it would have the effect of preventing zombies from attacking.

Although there must have been a lot of zombies in this school in the early days of the end of the world, I don't know who is so awesome that they can get rid of the zombies here, but they occupy the land and live in it.

The school occupies a large area. Wei Xuan observed the situation there in an office building a little far away, and he can confirm that there must be supernatural beings in that school, especially those of the earth system. Only in this way can the pure metal fence in the school wall be completely sealed with an earthen wall to prevent the zombies from attacking.

Now, on the map in Wei Xuan's hand, several locations that must be avoided when going out in the future have been marked, and that is the place he can already confirm that there should be a survivor base.