175

The three sat face to face again on the sofa in the big living room, Wei Xuan followed Du Hang, and the two guys on the opposite side also didn't bring out the zombies from their respective homes because Wei Xuan came too early this time. Today is still a very common two-on-two meeting.

After sitting down, he looked at the two guys who looked at him with inexplicable excitement. Wei Xuan couldn't help but twitch the corners of his mouth. He suddenly remembered that the reason why he came here was to see if the two guys on the opposite side were dead or not. , Thinking about it this way, my own brain circuit seems to be similar to the two opposites...

His brain was secretly emptying his mind and thinking of going somewhere, but Wei Xuan's mouth opened automatically: "Those military vehicles a few days ago didn't affect your place, did they?"

The two guys on the opposite side shook their heads, one pointed out the window and said, "It's still far away!"

Another said: "I was worried that their cannons would knock down our building, but they probably won't be able to reach it."

Wei Xuan nodded, but suddenly he was a little worried: "If there are other teams entering the city in the future, it is inevitable that someone will come here because the location where you live is so high..."

Huo Nu waved her hand indifferently: "There are still so many zombies around here."

The treatment man tilted his head and pondered for a while, with a confused smile on his face: "Well, it's possible, if you don't come here, just come, there are so many floors above and below."

Fire Girl turned her head to look at him: "I don't want people to live on top of my head, eat and drink on top of my head, let them live below!"

The treatment man nodded again and again: "Yes, yes." He said and looked at Wei Xuan quickly, "Don't worry, we will reserve a room for you on our floor, and if you don't want to live outside one day, you can come over."

Wei Xuan...

How did the brain circuits of these two guys grow? Why do you think that someone who you said might come over to grab their territory? ?

After many face-to-face exchanges with the two people in front of him, this time Wei Xuan decided that the silence was due to Jin ignoring this question, so he responded vaguely, and turned to the two of them and asked: "You live in a high place, and you see them like this?" What is the target location this time?"

The treatment man jumped up, ran to the edge of the bed and pointed out: "There! It's there! They've been fighting there for a long time!"

Huo Nu sighed: "We live in a high place, and it's so pitiful to see a lot of zombies going there. A lot of zombies must have died."

Wei Xuan paused as he got up and walked towards the window, and looked at Huo Nu with some inexplicable expressions. I would worry and sigh when I discovered the large-scale casualties of zombies. This is because my abilities depend on the existence of zombies, and my current mentality is more inclined to favor zombies. But she also sighed like this...

"Why do you think there are too many dead zombies?"

Seeing him ask, Huo Nv frowned and thought about it. After a while, when Wei Xuan had already stood by the window and took out his binoculars to look at the place where the war had taken place in the distance, he said: "It's all life. It's a pity that so many people died. Yes. It’s like seeing someone pouring boiling water into an ant hole before.”

Wei Xuan's hand holding the binoculars trembled, and he really didn't know how to react to her answer, so he could only pretend that he didn't hear it, and continued to look into the distance.