140

Wei Xuan Holmes finally identified the murderer who killed the cat after a thorough investigation in his own community—it was indeed his own zombie.

The main suspects were the head zombies led by the two dog-boy zombies, as well as some community security zombies.

After finding out the truth of the matter, Wei Xuan was not prepared to bring some murderers to justice—unless he lost his mind and went crazy. Instead, Du Hang took him to the side of the big cat again, and looked at the real mountain of meat with a headache.

He had counted the number of zombies in his house just now, and there were three missing besides Du Hang and those two. He had to find out what happened to those three? Is there only one head left like last time? If he was, he'd have to pick them up somehow, wouldn't he?

As a qualified community property manager, it is his essential job to take care of the zombies in his own community. However, he let Du Hang hug him and jump up and down around the dead cat for a long time, but he couldn't find the zombies that belonged to him. their brainwaves.

Finally, looking at the mutated cat corpse that was sure to rot and stink in two days, Wei Xuan had no choice but to use his ultimate move, dispatching almost all the zombie brothers in the community, and let them move this mountain of meat together. He pulled it into the ruins and prepared to turn around and burn it—he didn't want to wait for a few days to smell the smell of corruption in his community every day. If there were any germs and viruses or some mutated animals that scavenged, then He was about to cry.

Unexpectedly, he just wanted to burn the corpse. When Roshan was moved away, three unlucky ghosts struggled to get up from the ground, and began to use their brain waves to send out the message of "going home", facing the direction of their own community. struggling to climb...

Wei Xuan looked helplessly at the three zombies whose arms and legs were obviously crushed and folded, and after a few rounds of thinking, he figured out the whole story—it is estimated that these three were accidentally crushed by the corpse of the mutated cat during the battle Under the body, under the cover of the huge cat body, for these three tiny zombies, the surroundings are completely dark, such a dark environment is almost the same as the night...

Just imagine, when it snows in winter, the zombies can think that it is dark under the heavy snow, so they have to sleep, not to mention the situation where the surroundings are completely dark when they are covered by cats?

It's no wonder that Wei Xuan didn't hear their voices just now, they were all sleeping just now, so of course they wouldn't make "sounds"!

Send the three unlucky children back to the community, and hang new bags containing snowflakes on them (the previous ones were broken at some point, and they are currently missing), Wei Xuan then watched the other zombies take the bag The huge cat corpse was transported to the destination. In addition, many broken arms and legs of the zombies were picked up under the cat corpse and brought there for burning.

However, this guy was too big and heavy. Fortunately, the strength of the zombies was also exaggerated. After transporting it all the way to the destination, it dragged out a relatively flat piece of land on the ground.

Although he really didn't want to attract attention, Wei Xuan still had no choice but to set the fire on fire, and then dragged Du Hang to the upper air outlet, watching his zombie brothers return to the community one after another, and watching the big cat gradually turn into a big cat in the fire. Da Tuo can't distinguish the original appearance.

In fact, the cat hadn't been dead for a long time. The weather was still relatively cold at this time, and the meat itself had definitely not deteriorated. But Wei Xuan had no intention of cutting off some meat from it and taking it home to eat.