39

There were several rumbling loud explosions, and then several people looked forward not far away with terrified expressions.

"What the **** is that?!"

"Mourning, mourning, zombies..."

"Nonsense! Of course I know it's a zombie, but what's going on with those zombies?! And what's going on with that little one!"

The voices of the few people seemed a little hysterical. Their weapons had been exhausted, and only a few supernatural beings could barely activate their supernatural abilities by relying on the crystal nuclei collected on the way.

But at this time, a group of zombies gradually surrounded them. What made them even more frightened was that these zombies did not rush over immediately when they saw them like ordinary zombies, but surrounded them like a group of zombies. Like a beast with a certain IQ!

For safety reasons, when they left the base, they did not choose to enter the urban area to find supplies, but chose a smaller county town in the northwest of T city, close to A city, and planned to try their luck here. But here they encountered a group of zombies behaving strangely!

Compared with the large-scale zombies they encountered before, these zombies made their scalps tingle and their hearts terrified, just because they... seem to have IQ!

Just when the group of people were trembling and trying to find a way to break through and leave this weird place, there was some movement behind the group of zombies, and several zombies walked out slowly. Among this group of zombies, there was a male zombie riding on the shoulders of a girl zombie who looked at most six or seven years old and had a childlike innocence!

The little zombie seemed to have been turned into a zombie in the early days of the end of the world, so there were no traces of wounds on his body, and the clothes on his body were clean and tidy. In addition to being a little pale, the small face also looks innocent and cute that is unique to little girls.

But at this time, after seeing a few people, this "cute" little girl widened her eyes obviously excitedly, tilted her head, as if seeing some strange toy, suddenly stretched out her hand to point at those people, and opened her eyes. A series of sharp screams came out of the mouth.

The surrounding zombies roared instantly after hearing her voice, and rushed towards those people with excited green lights in their eyes!

"Ahhhh!"

"Don't come, don't come!"

"Escape! Scatter and escape!"

This situation is so weird, so weird that all the people in this group can't help but feel hairy from the bottom of their hearts. They just want to escape from that little zombie and this group of weird zombies as soon as possible.

If they read correctly, the zombies around seemed to be under the command of that little zombie! A zombie leader who can command other zombies? ! Could it be that zombies can really evolve wisdom!

There was no time to think deeply, let alone the opportunity to think too much. After the initial panic, those people only had the instinct to escape. However, what made them even more desperate was that apart from the zombies chasing after them, there was no one around them. At that time, a large group of zombies gathered again, crowding them in this small county town like a wave...

———————

"It's better to be at home..." Finally returning to the community, Wei Xuan looked at the community that hadn't changed much from before he left, and couldn't help sighing from the bottom of his heart.