70

Wei Xuan first stood there and sighed, and then looked at the direction in which the woman disappeared with a strange expression. During the time of the first contact, the woman never asked why she was able to grow potatoes among the zombies without being affected by the zombies. attack? So when she found two figures who seemed to be living people planting potatoes while walking on the road, for what purpose did she want to come over and contact her?

What if he and Du Hang were just zombies who had the hobby of farming before the end of the world and kept this habit after becoming zombies?

Suddenly remembering that the woman said that she would feed her child the zombie crystal nucleus, Wei Xuan couldn't help but tremble—it is estimated that this woman would attack him and Du Hang by digging out the crystal nucleus of both of them to feed him. Give it to her son? After all, such special zombie nuclei capable of farming should be quite rare.

After seeing off the woman, Wei Xuan stood by the window and looked out carefully, then confirmed the location of the woman's place where she lived - it was the tallest building in the nearby area, but it was far away from the place where the two of them were currently active. The place is a little far away. In fact, not to mention now, even when I and Du Hang passed by the previous two times, I was quite far away from that building.

After all, Wei Xuan is generally very cautious when going out. If there are taller buildings nearby, he will not go to those places on purpose when he is not sure whether there are living people inside. Even if you have to go through it as a last resort, you will never make unnecessary movements.

The reason why the woman realized that the behavior of the two of them was unusual was because the building was a bit too tall—a full sixty floors.

Wei Xuan suspected that the woman should have a telescope with good performance in her hand, after all, it is actually very easy to get these things with her skills. But now when you go back, you need to be careful. You must leave the place where you are temporarily hiding, and then try to go back home outside the range that the other party can observe. You must not let the other party judge the approximate area where you live. ! Although it is still far away from his home, Wei Xuan would rather be careful if he can save some trouble.

After confirming that the woman was completely far away, Wei Xuan first looked down at the ground beside the window—the place was scorched black by the flames from the woman's body. Other places are much higher. Then he turned around and dragged Du Hang to the stairs together.

There are several dark damages and big holes on the wall at the stairway, which were also hit by the fire bomb thrown by the woman. In addition, a few unlucky zombies fell on the stairs and twitched.

Seeing the expressions calm down, but the zombies still struggling to get up on the ground, Wei Xuan couldn't help twisting his expression again, then took a deep breath, and pulled Du Hang around them— I hope that the woman will let these unlucky little zombies go if it is not necessary after she knows about Xuehua's situation... Well, these zombies are still relatively dangerous to the woman, and Wei Xuan's fight with each other is also difficult. I had to pretend I didn't see it.

Leaving the store, Wei Xuan dragged Du Hang along to a small alley and immediately turned in. After wandering around the houses and alleys in the old city for a long time, he finally got out of the high-rise building Observable range, set foot on the Kangzhuang Avenue back to his own community.

However, because of the lessons learned from the past, Wei Xuan walked like a frightened bird while looking at the high-rise buildings farther away. After struggling for a long time, he just gritted his teeth and hid in a nearby building with Du Hang. In the middle of the night, he simply rested in it until the evening, and then returned to his own community by taking advantage of the nightfall...