89

"That's the taste!" The aroma of the beef in the pot gradually became more fragrant as the temperature heated up. Wei Xuan quickly picked up a piece and put it in his mouth, chewed it a few times before swallowing it—fragrant Taste, the unique texture of beef, although the taste is not as good as in better restaurants, it already has the feeling of braised beef!

This taste made Wei Xuan squint his eyes with great enjoyment, then he picked up the other two large bowls placed beside him, and poured all the stir-fried potatoes and carrots into it.

For beef stew with potatoes, Wei Xuan prepared a lot of potatoes and carrots. But this is also the reason why beef is relatively rare, otherwise who would not want to eat pure beef stew with rice?

After stir frying for a few times, Wei Weixuan added some water to the cauldron, pumped it in according to the situation, added a little salt, and put it aside for a while to cook slowly.

In fact, according to his original intention, he can soak some of the various vegetables that were dried earlier at home in advance, and add them to the pot to stew together. But think about it—adding so many potatoes and carrots is already aggrieved by the beef, and adding others...it really becomes a big pot of stew! Let's do this when we go back and deal with those canned birds and pork.

Don't worry about the vegetables in the cauldron for the time being, Wei Xuan looked at the condition of the rice, saw that all the grains were soaked in water, and immediately turned on the electricity to stew the rice. About half an hour later, most of the potato and beef soup in the cauldron had been collected, and the rice had already been stewed. After tasting the taste and confirming that there was no problem, Wei Xuan came to the living room with a bowl of rice and a bowl of vegetables to enjoy. Think of his delicious meal today.

"Well, the beef tastes good, I'll try canned pork later, but those are not in a hurry..." The big pot of dishes made today is enough for Wei Xuan to eat at least three or four meals. And if he doesn't want to get tired of eating all at once, he can also freeze part of it and eat it slowly later, during which time he can make some relatively simple meal adjustments that he usually makes.

Anyway, he is not prepared to eat this way of eating in a big pot every day. There is still so much bird meat at home to satisfy his hunger, right?

After the variety of food that can be eaten at home has been enriched, Wei Xuan's anxiety about being in the apocalypse for the last time has almost disappeared. After eating, he put some of the remaining dishes into the freezer, and the rest was frozen in portions in his own freezer—a drawer was specially cleared out of the freezer in this room for special storage Other things, the bird meat in it was naturally put in the freezer on the second floor.

After eating meat, Wei Xuan lived a leisurely life. Now he has breakfast every day after getting up, and then he takes Du Hang for a stroll around the neighborhood. While confirming that the situation in the community is normal and that the zombies in the community are not lost, by the way, feed Dad Du and go to see the couple of male and female zombies. He spent the rest of the time dealing with the walls that had collapsed in the earthquake earlier, reinforcing them to prevent his own zombies from accidentally wandering out of these places. By the way, find some handy weapons for the male and female zombies, lest they accidentally dismantle something in the house.

Wei Xuan was lucky enough to find a lot of semi-finished steel pipes in a nearby hardware store. Most of these steel pipes were too long. ? It was the half-zombie Du Hang who had the same power as the pair of male and female zombies!

Putting the steel pipes in Du Hang's hands, it didn't take long under Wei Xuan's guidance to break all the pipes into lengths of about one meter with his bare hands!