119

The blood-stained face of the treatment man was glowing white, and the wound healed well after a while, without any trace of scar.

Wei Xuan watched with some depression as the other party wiped off the blood on his face, revealing his fair skin. The newly grown skin is as tender and smooth as a baby, and even the beauty products with the best skin care effects before the end of the world can't compare with his skin at this time. The only problem is that the skin texture of almost all the skin on the face and body of the treated man is somewhat different.

To put it simply, some skin has just healed, so the skin is smoother, some are smoother and tender when they grew up half a month ago, and some got better a month or two ago, and the stratum corneum is thicker. It's okay if you don't look carefully, but once you look carefully, you will feel that the skin on the guy in front of you seems to be pieced together by a jigsaw puzzle.

Facing the gazes of those two guys full of expectation and displeasure, Wei Xuan spread his hands helplessly and said: "Maybe it will be better when your zombies eat more snowflakes. My family was not so obedient before, really. of."

Although Wei Xuan was lying, if it wasn't for him, if any normal human being were with Du Hang, he wouldn't react as he does now, and it's even more impossible for him to just A simple kiss rather than a bite.

But he is not wrong, the way they get along now is all cultivated by the two of them during their long relationship. So maybe the zombies in these two guys' homes will get better after a long time. At least now, although they are still aggressive, Wei Xuan can actually see that the ropes tied to the two zombies can't really trap them. As long as they struggle and use some strength, they can break the ropes and pounce on them. people around me.

Presumably, these two people should be clear about this point, so although they were very envious and envious of Du Hang's skills, they didn't think that Wei Xuan's previous talk about letting the zombies eat snowflakes was lying to them.

After giving the two lunatics an explanation, the two of them were no longer obsessed with the relationship between Wei Xuan and Du Hang. After a short rest, Wei Xuan simply took Du Hang to continue climbing the stairs, stepping up to the sixty-sixth floor in one breath. The roof of the building.

The howling wind blew the two people on the roof, making Wei Xuan, who was wearing heavy clothes, shiver uncontrollably—the temperature on the roof was indeed lower than that below.

After observing the darkened sky, Wei Xuan took out his binoculars and carefully looked at two places that needed to be focused on. One, of course, is the place where the treatment man just pointed out where the battle is suspected to have taken place. The other is the direction that I have always been very curious about, and where thick smoke once came out.

What makes Wei Xuan feel a little regretful is that the place where the fire that he has been curious about before seems to be really far away from T city, even standing on the tallest building in T city, he can't see the place of the incident at all. The purpose of entering is a piece of white, ups and downs of various buildings.

But in another place, that is, the place where the battle took place in the outer ring of city t, some traces can be seen relatively clearly.

The place where the incident happened was covered in black mud, and some wrecks that were definitely not ordinary vehicles could be vaguely seen. On the southward section of that road, the marks of heavy vehicles pressing on the snow can be seen more clearly.

"Military vehicles?" Wei Xuan raised his eyebrows in doubt. The two guys said that they might have heard the sound of gunfire, and the building that was blown down was not small. Maybe it was military vehicles loaded with heavy firepower. There have been attacks here, maybe because of a large wave of zombies, or because of mutated animals and plants.