125

The pair of figures are very familiar, Wei Xuan often sees them in the next building, and there is an equally familiar rope tied around the waist between the two of them—the pair of neighbors he brought back, the pair of male and female zombies !

And outside the wall, there is a majestic figure whose height is far beyond the wall. That thing has brown-black fur, like steel needles standing upright, and it looks like a sharp and terrifying luster. Wei Xuan can't see its whole picture yet, but he can clearly hear its roar—the roar of a beast.

"Hiss... what's that?!" Wei Xuan's pupils shrank, and his body that was already being carried stiffened. Helpless, if it is normal, when he is stiff in place, he will naturally stop in place and not move. But now he is being carried on the shoulders, and the guy who is carrying him is still very keen on fighting with mutant animals, so when Wei Xuan's whole body was shocked and ready to go into a state of rigidity, his body was not affected. He was led to run towards the wall in a controlled manner, made a few vertical leaps, jumped to the top of the wall, and stood side by side with the pair of male and female zombies.

The two zombies obviously knew that Du Hang was coming with Wei Xuan on his shoulders, but they didn't turn their heads to look at them. Instead, he still stared straight at the huge thing not far away.

Wei Xuan was still twisting his body very hard at this time, looking at the monster opposite with horror in his eyes. Yes, a monster, that thing is a monster without a doubt!

The huge body is three or four meters high, but this is only the height of it lying on the ground, not the length of the body. From the outside, this thing looks somewhat similar to a mouse before the end of the world, but Wei Xuan couldn't tell for a moment what kind of mouse it looked like? In the old houses in T City, most of the rats can be seen with gray fur and a slender body, which looks much more fierce than the later pet rats.

The thing that appeared outside Wei Xuan's community now looks half or six points similar to that creature, especially its bared teeth, which look very ferocious and terrifying.

However, its fur is not gray, but brown-black, and its ugliness is several grades higher than the big rat in Wei Xuan's impression, and it is also more shocking.

The zombies were roaring, and after calming down, what made Wei Xuan feel a little puzzled was—it seemed that the roaring was all from the zombies in his own community?

There were also zombies wandering around in the streets around the community, but although these zombies all walked around this big guy, they didn't show any hostility towards it.

On the contrary, the roaring and roaring sounds of the zombies in my own community at this time, and the ferocious and hostile expressions of the zombies I saw when I looked up...as if they saw some life and death enemies.

Is something wrong with the zombie bodyguards in my own community? Or are the zombies on the street wrong?

Wait, Wei Xuan suddenly remembered that when he met the fire girl and the healer, they said that they had seen a group of zombies and mutant animals led by a little girl zombie fighting at the edge of the city... So what is wrong?

Before Wei Xuan could figure out what was going on, suddenly, the giant mutated mouse outside the wall roared in the direction of the zombies. Opening his mouth full of sharp fangs and dripping disgusting saliva, there was a roar, the sound was so loud that Wei Xuan almost had the illusion that a gust of wind was blowing in his direction.

The loud sound made Wei Xuan tremble subconsciously again, and his heart beat as if it was about to jump out of his throat.

When Du Hang fought those mutated birds before, although jumping up and down almost had the illusion that he was about to fly into the sky, it seemed dangerous to him at the time, but after all, those birds didn't look so ferocious and terrifying. But facing this mutated mouse at this time... Wei Xuan always had the thought in his heart that he didn't dare to let Du Hang fight it - such a big guy, even if he just sat on his butt, he might be able to kill him alive !