141

Recently, Wei Xuan is very busy. While tossing around the open space of his own community, he also trains the zombies in the community from time to time, and often takes the zombie boys out to search for supplies, etc. Compared with the relatively leisurely winter life, this He was really busy in a while.

In the ruins next door, the cat, which was still a big lump even if it was burnt to remains, could only smell the burnt smell when it got close, Wei Xuan took his zombie brothers out again.

The target of going out this time is a certain large supermarket a little further away. Apart from being very interested in the various boxes and boxes of that supermarket, Wei Xuan’s target is also the toy section in that supermarket—yes, Although now he thinks that his zombie boyfriend is already very smart, he still hopes to try and develop Du Hang's intelligence, even if it's just to speed up the process! Didn't you see that the two in the house next door are only a little away from being able to act as a human eighteen x? !

Of course, Wei Xuan would never admit his envy and hatred for his neighbor at this time, he really just hoped that Du Hang would be smarter and more powerful.

Taking a group of younger brothers on the journey again, the time of going out this time should be longer than before based on the distance, but Wei Xuan estimated that they would definitely come back before the strange snow in May.

Yes, it is now the month of May.

This year's spring is similar to previous years, there is almost no serious rain, only two times as expensive as oil. Fortunately, Wei Xuan has made full preparations before that, and has all the pots and pans in the house that can be used to collect rainwater. Take advantage of it. Even more fortunately, before it rained, all the strange snow and snow water that Wei Xuan had accumulated before had been completely evaporated and turned into bags of crystal clear snowflakes.

The number of these snowflakes is almost not enough for Wei Xuan now. The amount of snowflakes consumed by himself, Du Hang, and the male and female zombies is not small. Before going out, the snowflakes need to be allocated to the accompanying and left-behind zombie brothers. Not less. Especially for the left-behind zombies, in case of an emergency, such as a mutated animal entering by mistake, the zombies must rely on this thing if they want to recover their wounds and maintain their combat effectiveness!

Finally, the most important thing is the watering of the home planter and the experimental field, which also requires snowflakes. Although the number does not have to be too much, it must be there.

The mutated plants that Wei Xuan tried to transplant into ordinary soil in the early spring grew much slower than the speed in the planter. Wei Xuan can confirm after experimental adjustments that this problem can be solved by increasing the concentration of snowflakes in the watering water. question.

In this way, of course it is another big head that uses snowflakes.

All of these led to his greater expectations for the strange snow in May.

In the past period of time, he went around all the shops that had bad empty bottles, air-conditioning barrels, empty cans, and empty basins that he had taken a fancy to earlier, and almost took away more than half of the contents. He has taken care of almost every related store in the neighborhood where Wei Xuan lives.

It was precisely because of these things at home that he was able to collect rainwater that could be used by him in the recent period when the two spring rains, which almost passed by in a hurry and had very little rainfall, passed by T City in time.

Now, these containers can also play a key role in the near future when the strange snow falls.

It took Wei Xuan three nights to reach the destination with a large army, and walked in when the sky was twilight.