139

Wei Xuan was in the dark night, and the chilly night wind blew by in the early spring, making his heart tremble.

Why is it "horizontal" in the night? Of course it was because he was still held in Du Hang's arms at this moment. Why is my heart so hairy? This is naturally because of the small dark "mountain" in the distance.

It was too late, and although the moonlight was very bright, he still couldn't see the specific appearance of the thing clearly. He could only vaguely see that it seemed to be a big fluffy lump, which should be some kind of animal.

But the animal didn't move at all, as if it was lying there quietly, as if it was lurking in that position, waiting for an opportunity to attack something.

Wei Xuan only felt his heart trembling. Last time it was just a mutated mouse that caused the zombies in his community to lose like that. Now this one seems to be bigger than last time. Is this going to make a fuss? !

Wait, zombies, mutant animals...

Wei Xuan turned his head suddenly, and quickly looked at the road in the community, and then found that he couldn't even see a single zombie. Could it be that they all? !

As soon as this ominous thought came to his mind, he vaguely saw a zombie who seemed to be sleeping on the ground not far away by the moonlight... Oh, he forgot, zombies nowadays like to sleep at night.

No, were they really asleep or were they killed? ?

The night is too dark, so dark that he can't tell at a glance whether his neighborhood or nearby residential buildings have been damaged. I can't tell what's going on with that huge creature at this time, and I can't even tell that the group of zombies scattered around in my community have fallen asleep? Or is it all brought down by that thing?

Who makes zombies always stop their brainwaves after they fall asleep? Who made the zombies in their own community extra quiet after they fell asleep?

Wei Xuan pointed around and signaled Du Hang to take him over to have a closer look at those zombies—even if he couldn't feel the brain waves of these guys for a while, he could still tell whether their limbs were complete, so that he could judge them Did you fall asleep normally?

Du Hang reacted very sensitively after receiving Wei Xuan's order this time. He hugged Wei Xuan and walked directly to a zombie sleeping on the ground. Wei Xuan roughly confirmed it, and saw that its arms and legs seemed to be intact Heaving a sigh of relief, he turned his head to look at the black thing with a somewhat worried gaze.

That thing was probably sleeping there, but Wei Xuan didn't have the courage to go over and observe carefully at this time, for fear that what if he woke it up and fought with his own group of zombies? not to mention...

Looking at Du Hang who was still obediently hugging him with worried eyes, Du Hang didn't react at all. He didn't have the attitude of not dying after discovering the arrival of mutant animals two times before.

Wei Xuan judged two possibilities for his performance. One is that maybe Du Hang didn't feel threatened by that huge guy. The other is—the thing is actually dead...

Although the possibility of the latter is relatively low - Wei Xuan knew very well how powerful the mouse was last time, and he didn't believe that such a creature could be released without too much damage to his own zombies! But what made him vomit blood was that it was difficult for him to count his own zombies one by one!

In any case, if Wei Xuan wanted to know the truth, he had to wait until dawn, maybe that thing would wake up after sleeping until dawn, and fight the zombies in his own community again. Or maybe it will leave automatically after dawn.