118

"They are, are they on this floor?" Wei Xuan walked a few steps forward with his legs dangling, pushed open the door in front of him, and then stood there and shouted at the door, "Is anyone there?!"

Although he really wanted to go directly inside to find someone, but for safety reasons, he decided to stay here and call the door. Maybe there are people here other than those two guys, let alone someone occupying the building and driving those two guys away. But instead of rushing in and maybe being attacked, it's safer to stay here and wait for the people inside to come out to check the situation.

Wei Xuan had already made up his mind, if the people who came were not those two guys and had malicious intentions, he would let Du Hang take him with him and run away immediately! In the stairwell here, others may have to run down step by step, but Du Hang can jump down half a floor with a single vertical leap! It is much better than him to let him carry him and escape for his life when he falls down.

And to be honest, I didn't even see any traps or warning devices on the way up and down the stairs. Wei Xuan felt that only the two of them could live in this kind of place without the slightest vigilance about safety. Be at ease.

Even Wei Xuan himself will carefully observe the snow conditions around the community every day when the door is closed in heavy snow in winter, and if there are any unnecessary traces, he can take precautions in advance. In some key but inconspicuous places in the building, some things that can make noise, such as cans, will be set up. Once someone passes by, they will accidentally knock them off and make a sound to remind themselves and Du Hang.

What's more, Du Hang's good nose and the zombies acting as security guards all over the community can warn in advance. If he encounters other survivors, it is estimated that no one can enter safely without arousing his own alarm. These are all his safety concerns. means of protection.

It was only after Wei Xuan roared for the third time that he vaguely heard some movement, and then a series of footsteps came. When a person rushed over from the corner and saw Wei Xuan and Du Hang, he immediately uttered a cry of Bi Wei. Xuan just roared even louder: "Sister Ma! Tudou! Tudou is here!"

You are the potato! Your whole family is potatoes!

The corner of Wei Xuan's mouth twitched uncontrollably for a long time. He stood on the spot and took a few deep breaths. When the treatment man ran up to him and circled around him and Du Hang, the fire girl also rushed out.

"Potatoes! Really potatoes!"

After silently saying "You are a potato" in his heart again, Wei Xuan contorted a smile at the two of them.

Three living people and three zombies, Wei Xuan sat on the sofa in this pre-apocalyptic room decorated as comfortable as a private house and a hotel, and couldn't help but pile up on the corner of the wall, which had been eaten long ago, I glanced at the cartons, plastic boxes, and cans that gave off a strange smell.

Then he couldn't help taking a few glances at the two zombies who were **** and sitting on the sofa - one of them was a young, beautiful and pure female college student in her early twenties. Wei Xuan, the girl, had seen this girl once before, but that time, the female zombie was crowded into a chaotic pile with other zombies. Wei Xuan didn't even see the appearance of the healing man, let alone the female zombie. quite pretty.

The other is a zombie boy who looks like a middle school student in his teens. His facial features are four to five points similar to Huo Nu, and he looks like a mother and child. At this time, he also had a hideous face, grinning at the fire girl who was closest to it, wishing he could take a bite.

The two people on the opposite side were also observing Du Hang. At this time, they deeply realized the truth that there is no harm without comparison. Look, Du Hang is such an obedient zombie. Although he "smiles" at the two of them with the same ferocious expression, he sits obediently on the sofa without being **** with a rope. It was full of aggressiveness, but there was no sign of the two rushing out at all.