146

In a tall building, in a living room, Wei Xuan had one pair of eyes facing each other.

Du Hang next to Wei Xuan hasn't looked at each other since he sat down. This makes the two people who are still cultivating their own zombie lovers and zombie sons full of envy. But fortunately, the zombies in their family have not been without progress recently, so at most, it's enough to be greedy and imagine. Their main focus is Wei Xuan on the opposite side.

I can't explain why, although the two of them think that Wei Xuan's brain is a bit stupid (foolishly raising zombies and planting potatoes everywhere), but they are very willing to listen to his opinions under certain circumstances.

Of course, Wei Xuan didn't know what the two people opposite him thought of him—and he didn't even want to know. After another difficult conversation just now, he took out the small notebook that had been in his backpack and wrote and drew for a long time before summarizing some information: "You mean that after leaving the city, the closer you are to the desert outside The more animals mutate in the wilderness, right?"

Nod, nod.

"The people you met were discovered when you were fighting with a group of mutant animals, and the place where they lived was surrounded by those mutant animals, right?"

Nod, nod.

Speaking of this, Wei Xuan was a little puzzled: "Why did you go in that direction before?" Why didn't these two guys stay in the city properly, why did they go to such a remote place?

The place where T city is located is relatively flat, but the surroundings are not completely free of mountains, but it is much better than other provinces and cities. And the place these two guys went to was the famous mountainous scenic spot around City T before the end of the world. Generally speaking, mutated animals and plants like to occupy such places after the end of the world, but they are rare in cities.

The treatment man looked emotional: "We are going to hunt meat."

Huo Nu nodded again and again: "Last time we found a hedgehog running here and we killed it. The meat is delicious."

"There's a lot of mountains over there, we think there might be more there!"

"The animals in the city are hard to find."

"If we had known that the little zombie was leading a group of zombies to fight with mutant animals last time, we would have gone to dismantle the animal's leg and come back."

"But that little girl seems to be very powerful."

"There are still many animals on the side of the mountain, next time we plan to go back!"

"That's right, we brought back the meat!" Huo Nu said as she was about to get up to get it, but was stopped immediately by Wei Xuan with a black hair.

"No need, keep it for yourselves." Wei Xuan didn't know how the two of them preserved the meat, and he didn't tell them that the meat of mutated animals could be eaten the last time they met, and they were the ones who were afraid The two would take risks, but now they found out by themselves... But even if they didn't find out this time, they would take the initiative to tell them after a while. After all, the food in the city will not stay there forever waiting for people to eat. At that time, the meat of mutated plants and various mutated animals will still be needed to solve the livelihood problem.

After the two sat down, Guard Xuan rubbed his forehead, glanced at the small notebook, and continued to ask: "The group of people you met lived in a large two-story building with a large number... it should be a small villa or a village building. The kind of small building that you live in?"