194

The stiff body recovered for a while after waking up before it became normal. After wandering around the room, Wei Xuan finally found the solar panel and the battery connected to the solar panel on the balcony of his room.

When he saw the small light on the battery indicating the full charge status, Wei Xuan had the urge to cry—there was finally electricity.

Connected to the mobile phone, Wei Xuan checked some things in the room that were afraid of being stored for a long time while replenishing the power of the mobile phone. There were some large and small flower pots and boxes on the balcony, and some vegetables and fruits that Wei Xuan used for experiments were planted in these things.

He thought that after a long sleep, there would only be some dry plant remains in the flower pots that had not been watered or tended for a long time. But now, not only are they still alive, but they are also growing very... vigorously.

"This is too vigorous..." Looking at the golden and various grains that were about to spread out from the flower pots on the balcony, Wei Xuan stopped in a slightly black line. At this time, almost all the balconies are occupied by these crops except for the place where the solar panels are placed.

The small flower pots and boxes obviously can no longer bear the wanton growth of these plants, and the pots and pots look quite top-heavy. Some even grew pots that fell to the ground because the crops on them were growing so gratifyingly.

These crops cannot be taken care of right away. Wei Xuan, who feels that his physical strength has not yet recovered, had to take a long-distance look at it for a while, and then went to check another place that he was more concerned about—the planter.

The planter is also in the living room. At this time, the branches of the crops inside are growing as wanton as the crops on the balcony. Many fruit trees have grown to the top of the planting room, and the branches are wantonly occupying the remaining space inside. space.

"...Can it be transplanted after growing up like this?" Wei Xuan continued to stand beside the planter in a black line. There are many fruit tree crops inside. When he planted them, he only planned to let their seeds germinate here. , Wait for them to grow to a certain stage, and then transplant them into large flower pots or simply plant them in the outside yard when the spring of the next year begins. But now...

Du Hang was still obediently standing beside Wei Xuan. Seeing him staring at the machine, he suddenly stepped forward and walked to the side of the machine, opened the water inlet, filled a ladle of water from a box next to it, and directly Pour into that spout.

Seeing Du Hang's actions, Wei Xuan suddenly realized that Du Hang must have been taking care of these crops at home after he fell asleep, otherwise they would not have grown like this.

The planters at home also need to be powered on, but these two devices are not connected to the battery alone, but are connected to the battery connected to the solar panel on the balcony, which makes them even after they fall into a coma. Otherwise, no matter how much water Du Hang watered them every day, they might not be able to grow so well.

Du Hang, who had added water to the machine, turned around and watered the plants on the balcony. Wei Xuan was extremely pleased with that skillful action—if Du Hang could lift up the flowerpots that had fallen on the ground and give them Watering is even more perfect. The result of watering the crops lying on the ground is that the water flows all over the ground.

There are some things that cannot be forced, and Wei Xuan just regretted for a while and then put these things aside for the time being. After all, he hasn't even figured out his current situation yet. God knows if he can still eat now? Is it meaningful for him to grow these things?