83

Taupe feathers, sharp beak, sharp claws.

There is no doubt that it is a bird that appears in the field of vision of Wei Xuan's telescope at this time. Moreover, the size of this bird is very exaggerated, and what makes Wei Xuan feel chills is that a bird of such a large size is not an eagle or a vulture, but looks like some kind of finches!

"Mutated... mutated bird?!" Wei Xuan took a deep breath, only feeling a little chill all over his body. In his previous life, he had heard rumors about mutated animals, especially mutated birds, but he had never encountered them himself. However, he was also very glad that he had never encountered these things, because this kind of creature seemed to be more difficult to deal with than zombies.

After all, the zombies at the beginning only had very simple attack methods, and once humans got used to their behavior patterns, it would be easier for them to avoid and escape. But these mutant animals are different! They still have the IQ and nature of the pre-apocalypse, and even many of them have become much smarter than before the apocalypse!

Wei Xuan thinks that he is an ordinary person who basically has no fighting power. He can live among the zombies without being attacked because of his supernatural ability rather than his fighting power! Let alone let him confront this very difficult mutant bird, even if he were to fight a zombie that has evolved to fight, it would definitely not be an easy task!

"Du Hang, let's go." There is still some water that has not been collected, but now is not the time to take care of these things. He needs to go home quickly, immediately, immediately, and close the doors and windows to avoid being discovered by these things!

In the base in the previous life, people who encountered mutated animals and mutated birds and escaped back to the base alive were rare. These people often hid in extremely deep buildings, and they could only escape after the creatures left completely. One life.

What makes people vomit blood is that those mutated animals have good noses and strong vision comparable to zombies. If they are found by them and they are very hungry and need to hunt, it is absolutely difficult for ordinary people to escape their pursuit. Of course, if you can defeat them, you don’t have to worry, as long as you don’t encounter a large group of bad luck, once you defeat them, you will have meat to eat!

…Yes, there is meat to eat.

Wei Xuan's footsteps in the direction of going downstairs could not help but pause for a moment, then he glanced at the sky with a very complicated gaze, reluctantly turned his head back again, and wanted to go downstairs and hide in the room. If it weren't for a large number of humans gathering together, these animals shouldn't come here to make trouble, so they just need to hide.

"Du Hang?" Wei Xuan took two steps, but found that the rope around his waist was tightened. Turning his head to look, he found that Du Hang was still standing where he hadn't moved.

"Du Hang, let's go, let's go home." Wei Xuan took two steps forward, trying to grab Du Hang's arm and take him back. The black spots on it were getting closer and closer, and there were those birds The class is exactly what it feels like to come here for them!

At this moment, Du Hang suddenly turned around and looked at Wei Xuan.

Yes, that's right, his eyes were not staring blankly at Wei Xuan as usual, but he had a very human feeling, as if he was a person who really possessed a soul, with a solemn expression Emotional eyes looked at Wei Xuan.

Wei Xuan froze in surprise when he saw his eyes, and subconsciously opened his mouth halfway, as if he had completely lost the closing function. He has thought many times that if Du Hang recovers or has human feelings again, what kind of situation will the first formal communication between the two be under? But it never occurred to me that it was actually on the roof, next to the basins filled with rainwater, when the mutated birds were about to attack...