179

The simple and elegant wallpaper with a white background was perfectly pasted on the wall. Wei Xuan looked around the room, and after confirming that there were no omissions or problems, he nodded with a satisfied smile on his face: "Not bad, it was pasted." Good."

The little zombies in the room who were in charge of the decoration work were still sending out the message of "It's done, it's done" when they just finished pasting the wallpaper. At this time, after receiving Wei Xuan's praise, their brainwaves collectively paused , and then bursts of triumphant emotions "I've been praised, I've been praised..."

In the face of many mature zombies, Wei Xuan was very used to their emotions of being able to understand their own words and give back messages, so he patted the nearest zombie and said: "Okay, You guys go down first, the house has to be aired before the furniture can be moved back."

The photographed zombie brother swayed out of the room exuding the bubbling emotions of happiness after being praised by the master. Du Hang beside him pressed Wei Xuan's shoulders with both hands and adjusted his front to the front, kissing him.

Wei Xuan rolled his eyes helplessly, his skill of actively adjusting his posture now feels more and more smooth, and he really didn't know what to say for a while. The last few zombie boys who came out of the room noticed that the two behind them were playing kiss again, so they switched their emotions back to the resentment mode, and walked downstairs reluctantly while thinking about it.

"You bastard... let's go, let's go back there first." Unable to poke Du Hang's chest, Wei Xuan sighed and pulled him to the house next door that was used as a temporary residence.

Since the refurbishment of the original living room, Wei Xuan and Du Hang have temporarily lived next door, and the house they originally lived in has entered a long period of drying the house.

Anyway, the two of them are not in a hurry to wish to go back now, and no one is asking him for rent money, so even if he lives next door for a year or so, he will have no pressure at all.

Until now, Wei Xuan still didn't know if his heartbeat had changed. Unlike professional medical workers, Wei Xuan, who had hardly suffered from any illness in the last two lifetimes, was able to discover something wrong with his body temperature by accident. It is already very difficult and very coincidental. So to this day, he has never considered the possibility of the same heartbeat at all.

What's more, even if you have a brain hole in this area, you can feel your heart is still beating vigorously as long as you touch your chest and pulse. Wei Xuan, who passed by clinics and hospitals for the first time and saw a stethoscope and more than one ECG monitor, naturally did not think about measuring whether his heart rate at this time would be different from that of a normal person. ?

Because of this, when the bosses of a certain base are preoccupied, he lives leisurely as before, without any worries at all except body temperature.

After pasting the wallpaper this time, it doesn’t take too long to dry the house. Even though it’s late autumn and winter is about to come, those wallpapers can definitely dry completely in less than three to five days.

Wei Xuan is going to screen in advance, and replace all unnecessary, unused, and not practical furniture in the previous house. As for the target to be replaced—there are so many residents in the community, there are always some that are more suitable. The furniture he likes can be replaced.

What's more, even if there is no furniture that he can look at at all, he can simply invite the little hands-on expert Du Hang and the zombies to help him build new furniture. The decoration city got boards of various materials, which are just right for making furniture.