123

All of a sudden, almost all the bases got the news that the base in p city lost contact. After the latest satellite photos were sent to the various bases, everyone looked at the satellite image of the urban area of ​​P City where there seemed to be no more obvious changes except snow, and everyone's faces were blank.

The location of the bases around the city of P was basically known by other bases earlier. At this time, after receiving the satellite photos, they checked the photos carefully, but they still looked the same as usual, as if there was something The situation does not look like. There are even pictures of vehicles in the base driving out in the photos.

"Chief, this is the satellite photo taken around ten o'clock yesterday morning. Could it be that something happened in P city after this time?" the assistant carefully reminded the leader.

"Oh! That's right, it's very possible." The chief's face was stunned, and then his face became gloomy again, "What will happen in one day?" Especially in the urban area of ​​P City, it seems that there is nothing abnormal Down…

"Report!" Another report came from the direction of the gate, and a small soldier came in sweaty and saluted: "Report to the chiefs! The helicopter that was out on patrol was attacked halfway, and now it has lost contact!"

"what?!"

"Attacked?! What attacked the helicopter?!"

"Where did you lose contact?"

"Did the helicopter send back a message for help?!"

Everyone was shocked again, and hurriedly asked the soldier.

How could Xiaobing know too many details? But he brought a communicator with him, and the commander in charge of arranging the inspection was waiting for his boss's inquiry in the headquarters.

"It's a bird! A mutant bird! The helicopter suddenly encountered a mutant bird while driving. They were flying too high. I didn't see them at first, but it was too late when I saw them. It's not clear where the plane landed. Where, can they be rescued..."

Since the beginning of the new year, in order to investigate in advance whether the route to the military base can allow the brigade vehicles to travel, each base has dispatched all the helicopters it can dispatch to go out for inspection.

This arrangement was not taken back until the mission failed. For the sake of safety near the base, each powerful base simply decided to send a helicopter to patrol around the base at least once a day to ensure the situation near the base, By the way, monitor the situation of the zombies after the spring blossoms.

Unexpectedly, after the beginning of spring, those mutated birds reappeared, and they actually took the helicopter as the primary target of attack!

These planes are all divided into several heavy bases after each base has gone through several rounds of wrangling. Only bases with a certain level, number of people, and military strength can have one. So far, only the largest base near city b has the largest number of helicopters. They have a total of three helicopters. The rest, such as the No. 7 base next to City T, are slightly worse, with only two units.

They did not hesitate to spend a lot of gasoline, asked various professionals to maintain it every day, and dispatched the armed helicopter with the most flying experience in the whole base to be attacked by mutant birds? ! Counting the planes that were damaged when the zombies attacked that team last time, both planes in the base were attacked! It is not yet known whether this one can be recycled.

Everyone's faces were ashen, they were worried because of the accident in p city just now, but they didn't expect that another accident happened to their base so soon!