151

Wei Xuan guessed that what he felt was probably the zombie of the little girl he saw last time, after all, the experience of the last encounter was too vivid for people to remember.

And if there is more than one such existence in the entire city of t... it really makes people feel that the future is dark. So seeing that it was indeed it at this time, Wei Xuan secretly heaved a sigh of relief while being startled.

However, the worry in my heart couldn't help rising again. The last time I saw it, only its parents were around it, but now...there are as many as a dozen special zombies like Du Hang who are closely entrenched around it. There are no fewer than three or four hundred relatively advanced zombies fighting the survivors! There are more zombie security guards than my own community!

If it finds out, even if I and Du Hang can escape, I'm afraid I won't dare to lure them to my own community for the time being. Otherwise, even if I can survive, the safety of the community will be a problem.

With these thoughts in his mind, Wei Xuan couldn't help but turn his eyes to those zombies again, only then did he discover some differences. Before, he only saw that the zombies were able to control their instincts not to eat those humans after catching the living. But looking carefully now, it seems that it is not the same thing.

Those who were injured in the battle and died on the spot had either turned into zombies at this time, or they were all eaten by the surrounding zombies.

Those zombies that retreated, and the zombies that came out with the zombie of the little girl were all staring at the few living people surrounded at this time, each of them had a hideous expression, and they wanted to pounce on them for a few bites, but they saw The little girl showed obvious fear when she was a zombie.

Yes, it is fear! The reason why they don't rush to bite people at this time is not because they can control their instincts, but because they dare not act on their own initiative before they agree!

Wei Xuan slightly squeezed Du Hang's arms which he had been holding all the time. They were indeed different from Du Hang. If there was no zombie of the little girl, they would definitely pounce on them immediately and bite them without hesitation!

But Du Hang was different. Even in his previous life, when he was not around to hold him, Du Hang would show hesitation when catching a living person, and would not directly open his mouth to bite someone. Of course, after that, I will definitely stop him from biting people, but before that, Du Hang can control his actions at critical moments, which is completely different from other zombies.

Just when Wei Xuan was fascinated again and was a little proud of the specialness of his own zombie, a figure suddenly ran up to the little girl's zombie dancing with a nervous smile on his face.

"Your Majesty Queen! How do you want to eat this time? Do you want to make it into raw slices? Or drain the blood and enjoy it slowly? Or..." The man's voice was very loud at this time, although the speed of his speech was a bit fast, he could speak clearly.

The battle below at this time was over, and there was no other sound. After hearing what the man said clearly, Wei Wei couldn't help frowning slightly. Although he had guessed before that this person might also be a type of lunatic, a lunatic who mixed with zombies. But...this kind of behavior of helping zombies eat people, and how to help zombie staff cannibalize people with such high interest... really made Wei Xuan feel sick.

At this time, Wei Xuan actually didn't have any troubles in his heart about humans killing zombies or zombies killing humans. These are all different positions, and he had completely abandoned it when he decided to live with Du Hang. Beyond these so-called psychological bottom lines, as long as you don't provoke him, there is no difference in his eyes whether it is a zombie or a human.