120

Standing at the gate of his own community with a dazed expression, all the people wandering around are familiar faces - his own security zombie army. Looking up, the goal is the bright starry sky. The starry sky without many clouds looks extraordinarily beautiful with stars. He lowered his head, rolled up his sleeves and looked at the watch on his wrist, it was twenty-seven minutes past ten.

"...So now we have gone back? On the day we were about to leave, it took less than half an hour to get back to the door??"

Wei Xuan took a deep breath, turned his head to look at Du Hang, and before he could say anything, his zombies reflexively came over and blocked his mouth.

Well, for the sake of the fact that he had been running with me for a long time, I should be able to endure the cold wind a little longer, which should be regarded as a reward for him.

Putting their arms around Du Hang's nape, the two kissed for more than half an hour in the cold wind before returning to their home hand in hand.

"It's a pity that I can't be sure now if I want you to go, you can take me there, in case one of them accidentally goes the wrong way... and those two guys, I don't know if there is someone as strong as you Mobility." Pressing Du Hang on the side of the bed to finish, Wei Xuan looked left and right, and couldn't restrain the joyful expression on his face.

Although he really wanted to experiment right away, but he had just returned home, and it was relatively cold outside for the past two days, so even if he wanted to experiment, he would have to wait two days before talking about it.

As for whether to try it on the way to the warehouse next time? Let's wait and see.

Maybe it was because the journey back was too quick, or maybe it was just so good when Du Hang took him to fly. Wei Xuan, whose biological clock was completely reversed, was extremely excited at this time, and started tossing around in the room after changing clothes.

In fact, those two lunatics are right. If we can really plant crops that can be used as weapons everywhere in the city, even if we and Du Hang don't bring those "weapons" when we go out, or use them halfway Light can also be easily picked up on the side of the road, and a substitute can be found at any time.

Of course, because these weapon plants are too dangerous, even if Wei Xuan wants to plant them, he must plant them in a place that will not affect people's walking. Especially when growing these crops you also need to avoid zombies. Not to mention that the zombies may be injured by the plants when they pass by these plants, and whether they will actively destroy these things if the damage is too serious. It's just that if these things accidentally scratch zombies or accidentally hurt humans, they will most likely become the culprit in spreading the zombie virus.

Wei Xuan wanted to be more convenient when traveling, but of course convenience and safety were more important. If he might accidentally turn into a zombie when picking leaves by the side of the road, he would rather not grow these things from the beginning.

Toss at home and count all kinds of seeds that have already been sorted in the house. Wei Xuan also took out all the planting baskets that he had collected earlier for growing vegetables on balconies and roofs, and put them in the next room separately. He was going to use them to try to sow seeds when the weather was warmer. Crops specially irrigated with snow water.

After one night, Wei Xuan finally let out a lot of excitement in his heart. After tossing myself until I was tired, I fell asleep after the sky was bright.

After resting at home and tossing for two days, taking advantage of another day when the weather was fine and it seemed that the weather would not change in a short time, Wei Xuan was ready to go again, pulled Du Hang, fed Du Dad, and then went to the next door to open through the neighbor's door.