164

Wei Xuan's mood was a little low, which was naturally caused by his sudden discovery of a problem with his body temperature.

This kind of emotion made him almost not want to do anything for a while, and he didn't want to be busy. After being taken home by Du Hang, when he looked at the big refrigerator in the living room, he remembered that there were still some poultry meat in it, which made Wei Xuan regain his senses—don’t be too busy trying to die, there are still some people in his house There is less meat to eat, and there are still many seeds of crops that have not been cultivated...

Taking a deep breath, Wei Xuan put his arms around Du Hang's neck again: "I will check regularly, anyway, I will be with you sooner or later." He said, looking up at Du Hang with a smile in his eyes, "When It’s time for you to take care of me.”

The issue of body temperature was temporarily put aside by Wei Xuan, and after that, he just took measurements every day when he got up and before going to bed, so as to confirm whether his body temperature would change every day.

However, even if he put this matter aside for the time being, Wei Xuan still rested at home for a whole day without doing anything, and took his family Du Hang to play mud with him to recuperate.

Of course, he couldn't really play with mud. He was just playing with the colored mud that he passed by the toy store before. He didn't dare to play with Du Hang before, because he was worried that if some zombie virus was accidentally confused Go in - this thing is no easier to clean than building blocks and other things, if you accidentally touch it, you will have an accident.

But now...he wondered if some weird changes were happening to him, so naturally he didn't have to worry about these things—if they changed...it changed.

Wei Xuan, who had completely given up on himself, woke up the next day and found that his body temperature was still around 28 degrees, so he was barely relieved. He couldn't find others to verify it for the time being, and he could only regard it as human beings possessing supernatural powers. Some changes will occur.

After regaining his energy, Wei Xuan said that what should be done is still to be done, especially the problem of water use. Even if he thinks about the future, he must make preparations in advance.

After tidying up the books in the backpack and the various materials collected, Wei Xuan began to study and study seriously. His pre-apocalyptic work has nothing to do with construction, and since he was born and lived in the city, he doesn't need to do carpentry at all.

Thinking about it now, the only thing he has been in contact with that is somewhat related to construction is building blocks.

It's a pity that the memory of playing with that thing when I was a child has long been blurred. Now... Du Hang plays it much more frequently than himself.

It is not an easy process to learn a certain skill from scratch, but fortunately Wei Xuan lacks everything now, that is, time and materials. Although he couldn't customize the materials specially used to build things at this time, he could find available materials and tools from various buildings in the city.

Doing carpentry requires a certain amount of hands-on ability and exercise, so it is necessary to do some tentative experiments before actually building an ice cellar.

In addition, he has Du Hang by his side, usually because he needs to help Du Hang restore his human memory and instinct, and wants to deeply develop his wisdom and hands-on ability, so Wei Xuan tries his best to teach Du Hang to do some things. Work with strong hands-on ability, this time is no exception.

So, a month later, when another heavy rain poured down and the two of them stayed in a room in the building that had been vacated, the corners of Wei Xuan's mouth twitched as he looked at the small, small-sized building in front of him, which was made by Master Du Hang with his assistance. City model in miniature landscape…