77

There is no place in the world where you can feel more at ease than in your own home. The so-called home is a place that is recognized by people from their hearts, lives with their most important people, and has a home atmosphere.

Therefore, although Wei Xuan only left his community for a short period of two or three days this time, he still felt particularly at ease and comfortable after returning here.

"After coming back this time, I finally don't need to go out immediately in a short time." Wei Xuan stretched himself and threw himself on the bed as soon as he entered the house and threw away his backpack.

What he didn't expect was that Du Hang, who had been obediently following behind him, saw him throwing himself on the bed, and patted him without hesitation...

There was a loud plop, and Wei Xuan, who had been trying to keep quiet at home, uttered a scream, which caused the zombie guards wandering around downstairs to stop collectively, and then continued to wander around—they were very sensitive to all the noises caused by living people. They will be identified immediately and will carry out all-round three-dimensional endless pursuit. But fortunately, in their eyes, Wei Xuan is not a human being, so his movements will naturally not cause commotion among the zombies...

Wei Xuan, who is not human, really almost died all of a sudden, because Zombie Du hit his back straight and stiff like a door panel that lost its support! Still, it hit him exactly right and without any deviation!

Pushing open the Du door panel with great effort, Wei Xuan pressed his lower back, rubbed the back of his dizzy head, and breathed non-stop. It took him a long time to recover: "Are you going to smash me to death? If I die, I will bleed and infect zombies." The virus dies again! After you smash me to death, I can’t trick my corpse into a zombie to accompany you, what will you do then?!”

Du Hang, who was pushed away by Wei Xuan, lay beside him and looked at him blankly and innocently.

Seeing his expression, Wei Xuan couldn't help but rolled his eyes, and simply threw himself on him in retaliation, and then screamed again: "What is so disgusting?!"

He fumbled around Du Hang's waist with both hands, and immediately found the culprit—the metal buckle used to fix the rope tied around their waists.

Moving the metal buckle to Du Hang's waist, Wei Xuan smashed it on again, and then he felt that Du Hang's whole body seemed to be covered with hard bones, and he felt like he had done it himself when he smashed it down like this.

Wei Xuan, whose mind was assimilated by zombies, took a long time to regain his sanity and IQ, and was once again sincerely proud of Du Hang's feat of imitating his actions and taking a step closer to being human.

Afterwards, he suddenly remembered what happened to those two psychopaths when he went out two days ago, and by the way, he remembered what those two guys told him-"I remember they said that there is a warehouse for instant rice and a bunch of warehouses. with..."

Wei Xuan, the **** of canned food, has no shortage. He has collected a lot from nearby canteens and residents' homes, and he is also not short of non-staple food and seasonings. However, if there are canned fruits, he doesn't mind taking more and stocking them at home. After all, he has never seen fruits in the last days, and God knows if they will be able to grow again in the future?

Therefore, this rare, delicious, vitamin-supplemented goodness is really worth his trip.

And I went to get the instant rice because although Wei Xuan got back a bunch of recipes on purpose a while ago, there are a lot of ingredients at home that you can try cooking, but! The ingredients he can find are really limited! And the shelf life of instant rice is worrying. If he wants to change the taste, he really has to go there as soon as possible, otherwise he will never be able to eat it again...