93

"...How free are these two people?" Wei Xuan's face was darkened, looking at the pile of notebooks piled up on the side wall of the room.

These books come in all shapes and sizes, and they come from any bookstore or canteen. There are also a bunch of pens scattered around the notebook, some of which have been used up a lot of water, and some are brand new and have not been opened at all.

Wei Xuan randomly opened a notebook, and there was a bunch of messy content written in it from the beginning to the end, and not only on these books, but also on the walls in all directions of this room, people used marker pens or even spray paint to write messy content .

At first glance, almost all of these contents have a sense of "XX is here for a visit". The content rule is roughly "Potato Potato, we are here today!" Similar content.

This is the second floor of a roadside shop in T City. The glass on the side of the street has already been completely broken, and the walls, floors, and ceilings on the side of the window have been smoky black, and it looks like Like a fire scene.

This is the place where Wei Xuan came once, stayed here, and met that lunatic woman with fire abilities for the first time.

It was only after Wei Xuan stayed at home for a while that he suddenly remembered that he seemed to have told those two guys that if there was anything to ask them to leave a message here, he would come and see it regularly.

It’s just that the previous self completely forgot about it when she got busy, in case they found that they couldn’t contact me here if they had something to ask for, instead they wandered around the city to harass the people and spread their nickname, so Wei Wei Only then did Xuan endure the cold wind and took Du Hang to go out in the dark and come all the way here.

But unexpectedly, after he came here, he found a lot of "diaries"...

Yes, those two guys didn't seem to understand the true meaning of "leaving me a message to contact me if I have something to do". Instead, they regarded this place as a special place for making pen pals and writing diaries.

But fortunately, although they seem to be relatively free, in fact, they don’t have too much time to write diaries every day, so only a part of this pile of notebooks is full of handwriting, and the remaining ones are full of handwriting. But they are all empty books, which seem to be used as replacements, or just thrown here casually.

Taking a deep breath, I flipped through it roughly, and found that according to the diary method, each page seemed to contain at least a whole day's content, and it seemed that there was no important information at all. Wei Xuan simply stuffed the fully filled notebooks belonging to the two into his backpack, and picked another notebook at random. The corners of his mouth twitched for a long time before he wrote a few words on the cover with a marker pen that fell on the floor in the room. A bright big word "for potatoes"...

He really didn't want to reveal his real name, but he could use another code name because he was afraid that these two guys wouldn't be able to guess who the book belonged to. So I had no choice but to use this name that I didn't want to bear at all.

And the notebooks belonging to those two guys obviously didn't have their own real names written on them. One was called "Xiao Cheng's mother" and the other was called "Favorite Ruoxin". The kind of person who is too familiar with the Internet and deliberately named his ID to be the most recognizable to relatives and friends in real life.

Now that he has chosen his own name, Wei Xuan no longer struggles with it anymore. After turning over the first page, he writes on it with an ordinary signature pen: