128

Wei Xuan stood in a pool of blood, his body, shoulders, and clothes were almost completely soaked in blood. Beside him was Du Hang, who was much more miserable than he looked.

Wei Xuan's body and clothes were stained red with blood, so red that it turned black. But Du Hang's head, face, and almost his whole body were covered with blood.

At this time, the two were standing next to the dead mouse, and were struggling to move out the zombies that had been pressed to the ground by the mouse.

There was no way not to move, and Wei Xuan couldn't ignore these zombies who were seriously injured in the battle.

For these zombies, the injuries on their bodies were less severe, their arms and legs were injured, broken, or even broken. But among the zombies that had been stepped on, bitten, and overwhelmed by the mutated mice, about half of their bodies had been completely crushed and destroyed. What's more, some zombies are still intact with only their heads left.

They have big eyes that don't blink at all. No matter what direction they are facing, their eyes try to look in the same direction. As long as Wei Xuan gets close, he can clearly hear them saying "go home" !” They want to go home!

This feeling is indescribable. Facing the wreckage of this place, what I hear in my mind is not despair, pleas for help, or cries for impending death. They say they just want to go home.

Wei Xuan didn't know if walking with only the heads of the zombies would allow them to recover one day, but he couldn't just watch them stay here like this, decaying and rotting together with that huge mutant mouse, and there will be no more zombies. People ignored them, only passing them by as stinking corpses.

Wei Xuan would never be able to do this even before he heard their voices at all. It's just that at that time, he would probably cremate these seemingly irrecoverable zombies and bury them. Now... he wants to take them back and place them properly.

Maybe it can be saved?

The trolleys in the community came in handy again at this time, but the difference is that now the trolleys are no longer used to push and pull various supplies and materials, but to carry the still intact corpses of zombies, and large quantities of zombie head...

To be honest, pushing a bunch of heads back to the neighborhood was quite a scary thing, but Wei Xuan, who had been rummaging in the pool of blood for so long, had already gotten used to it, but Du Hang, who was by his side, had no opinion at all.

Forgot to mention, after Wei Xuan pulled Du Hang backhand to act together, the complaints in Du Hang's heart disappeared, but he could feel the brainwaves from Du Hang every three to five minutes, and there were only three One word - "to kiss"...

That's right, this guy is now sending out brainwaves for kissing at every turn, and Wei Xuan, who can rarely receive the telepathy of his zombie lover, will stop his work without hesitation every time to find the location of Du Hang's head , and then get a **** kiss.

At this time, Wei Xuan wondered if he was a demon? Because now he is not at all worried about whether he will turn into a zombie if he plays kisses with Du Hang after being contaminated with the blood of so many mutant mice and zombies. It seemed clear that even if he became a zombie right now, even if he didn't tie the rope with Du Hang, the other party would never abandon him.

Originally, it was a crazy thing to suddenly think that I could hear the voices of the zombies, because the voices of the zombies carried their corpses in the pool of blood and helped them return to their living quarters. Maybe he went crazy when he saw the rope between the pair of zombies snap.