80

Wei Xuan, who was standing on the warehouse street, was absolutely grateful to those two lunatics at this moment. There is no other reason, because this is really an out-and-out "resource street".

There are warehouses of astonishing size, and warehouse doors that are half-opened or fully opened.

Someone should have been here before, but the number of people who came here should not be too many, and the number of things they can take away is limited, or the number of zombies wandering around here is astonishing, so those people can't take away too much. Stuff, therefore, the number of things that are still here is equally astonishing.

"God, there's really everything here..." If it wasn't for everything, if it weren't for the clean streets and no stalls here, if it wasn't for the variety of things in every warehouse. If so, Wei Xuan almost suspects that this is actually a large comprehensive wholesale market!

Perhaps many goods in T city are actually transferred here?

Wei Xuan spent three hours wandering around here, looking at almost all the warehouses. Today is the daytime of the second day of his outing. At this time, the surprise and excitement in his heart It is definitely much more than the warehouse with a lot of instant rice that I saw the day before yesterday.

Because there are not only various canned fruits that he has been thinking about, but also cans such as braised beef, braised pork, pork ribs, braised pork, grilled eel, four-fresh grilled bran, etc., which can be used as main dishes as soon as they are opened! Shenma luncheon meat and canned fish of Shenma are simply weak compared to these!

No matter how they taste, with these things that have a shelf life of at least two years, Wei Xuan can definitely rely on them for another two years!

Wei Xuan, who is definitely a carnivorous animal, decided to change the main types of supplies for this trip almost immediately when he discovered these things. Of course he would bring canned fruits, but it is absolutely impossible to give up these things!

You know, although he has collected many varieties of canned food before, he has never seen any of this type! Almost all of the piled up and eaten at home so far are all kinds of luncheon meat, luncheon beef and various canned fish, as well as various flavors of chili sauce meat sauce.

What made Wei Xuan feel even more excited was that almost all the warehouses storing various cans were intact, not even one seriously damaged. Even if there are some cracks and damages in the walls of a few rooms, they are not afraid, the things stored in them are very sealed, and they are not afraid of being rained at all!

"Go to a few more rooms over there to see what else is inside, then rest early, get up to get things before it's dark, and go back immediately tonight!" Wei Xuan made up his mind, the supplies here There are too many of them, he and Du Hang can't take much at one time, so he decided to come here one more time, and even come again if necessary in the future - it's not that he plans to come to pick up canned food again, but here There are a few good things like table salt in the warehouse, and you can come here to get some more at once.

Other things may go bad and expire, but salt is the only thing that can be stored for a long time, and it is one of the substances that the human body must ingest.

Although Wei Xuan has already collected a lot, as long as he is still alive, it is absolutely impossible to leave this seasoning. So he decided to come here at least once again before becoming a zombie, to get some salt and go back to meet the most basic needs.

In this warehouse area, in addition to more than a dozen warehouses of different brands that are specially used to store canned food, there are also many warehouses for non-staple food seasonings. There are whole bottles of fermented bean curd pickles and barrels of oil, salt, sauce and vinegar. , In addition, there are some warehouses for storing instant snacks. There are some snacks and instant food in them, but the shelf life of some things is too short, and a lot of them have broken down now.