84

The person in front of him returned to his usual sense of familiarity, whether it was the slight changes in his body before or the sudden burst of combat power, all disappeared at this moment.

Wei Xuan stared blankly at Du Hang's extremely familiar face, and the first thing he did after he came to his senses was to take a step forward, and immediately quickly checked Du Hang's body to see if he was injured.

Perhaps it was because the battle just now was in mid-air, and Du Hang, who didn't grow wings, couldn't avoid the blood spilled by those strange birds well, so both he and Wei Xuan were splashed with a lot of blood all over. Du Hang's body was even worse. From head to toe, except for a few places, his whole body seemed to have just been fished out of blood.

Fortunately, it was only a few mutated birds that attacked. Although they had a lot of blood in their bodies, it was not human, so no matter how much blood was spilled, the zombies patrolling the community below would not have the slightest reaction.

It's just strange that ordinary zombies don't seem to have any feeling or reaction to mutant animals, but why does Du Hang react so much to them? Could it be that hatred of mutated animals is the difference between ordinary zombies and semi-zombies?

These inexplicable thoughts swirled in his mind involuntarily, but Wei Xuan kept checking Du Hang's body carefully. He first carefully groped Du Hang's head, and after confirming that there was no damage at all, he began to pick off his clothes. And Du Hang, who has long been familiar with Wei Xuan taking off his clothes to sleep at night, also cooperated with his actions very honestly, allowing Wei Xuan to almost pick him up on the roof of the building in this cold and windy October. clean.

"Fortunately, there are no wounds..." After confirming that Du Hang had no wounds from top to bottom, Wei Xuan breathed a sigh of relief, and looked at Du Hang's dull eyes again. The eyes now are the same as his usual, without any emotion, no focus, let alone a pair of eyes with a human soul.

At this time, Du Hang seemed to be two completely different people from when he first met the mutant bird.

But even so, Wei Xuan also sincerely thanked him for being able to still stand in front of him at this time, staying obediently by his side as usual. Even when he just met the mutated bird, he didn't break the rope connecting the two, preferring to fight with him as a burden. Although the method was a bit stupid, this kind of stupidity made Wei Xuan's heart completely filled with soft warmth.

He took a step forward, quietly hugged Du Hang's waist, and rested his head on Du Hang's shoulder. Du Hang stood obediently on the spot and let Wei Xuan hug him, but when he hugged him quietly, he raised his hands and put them on Wei Xuan's back and waist to hug him back.

"I'm so stupid..." With a low murmur, Wei Xuan's previously tense expression finally relaxed. His so-called stupidity is of course referring to his unwillingness to untie the rope between the two when he first met the mutant bird.

Thinking about it now, the situation between Du Hang and himself is different from that of the male and female zombies. They didn't rely on this rope to maintain their relationship with each other at the beginning, and I don't have to be afraid that Du Hang will turn around once he unties the rope. run away and never come back...

"Speaking of which, you didn't encounter a similar situation to this time when you went out at night before, right?" Wei Xuan suddenly remembered the situation when Du Hang saw those mutated birds just now, and then suddenly remembered that he had found Du Hang's body before. There were scars and bloodstains. Looking at it now, he might have encountered a situation similar to this time.

Du Hang's sense of sight, hearing, and smell are far superior to those of ordinary zombies, and many times stronger than that of an ordinary person like himself. Those mutated animals, like zombies and supernatural beings, have already appeared in this world after the end of the world. If they haven't discovered it, it doesn't mean that they don't exist.