186

The blizzard in the sky became more and more wanton and crazy, and it was also mixed with the faint roar of thunder. The thick and fierce snowflakes are getting bigger and bigger, and the sky is covered by the strong wind, making the sky that should be still broad daylight seem to have entered dusk—it is still dusk when it is cloudy.

Wei Xuan couldn't help being a little shocked in his heart. He had never seen such a crazy blizzard in his memory, maybe there was? It's just that he was hiding in a safe base at that time? After all, such a violent and peculiar natural climate is really fresh in people's memory.

If there is no difference in the natural climate between the two lives, Wei Xuan can only understand that although there was thunder today in the previous life, he couldn't hear it clearly in the environment of the base, and he didn't notice it at the time.

However, if he had known in advance that there would be such a heavy snow now, then he wouldn't come here today to hunt if he was killed! Isn't this courting death? No matter how bad his sense of temperature becomes, the current bad weather can still freeze him to death!

With a hint of worry in his heart, he quickly looked towards the direction Du Hang and the others were running to. He just wanted to call those guys back immediately, and everyone hid in a relatively safe building that could support this kind of blizzard. Wait until the weather improves and go home immediately!

In this kind of weather, even Wei Xuan's physique can't bear it now, and now he feels that his forehead is aching from the cold wind.

Just when he found Du Hang and the others, he was shocked to find that the little zombies who had just rushed out to pick up and catch animals were slanting towards the place where he was in the blizzard that could almost blow people away. The direction bounced back, and several of them were dragging two huge things behind them!

"It's already hit?!" Wei Xuan suddenly stood up from the spot, his eyes widened. He couldn't be blamed for being so surprised, after all, he had just been distracted by the violent thunder in the sky for a short while, but his zombies had successfully hunted down their prey and brought them with them in such a short time. Turning back, wouldn't he be surprised? How long is this!

Looking behind his younger brothers, Wei Xuan found that because of the heavy snowstorm at this time, the silhouettes of many mutated animals that were closer to him had been blurred in the wind and snow, and they could only be seen faintly. trace. The creatures that hurried to join in the fun in the distance couldn't even see the shadows.

"This is really..." Wei Xuan's face at this time was fixed on the expression of "smirking" by the ice and snow, making him look a little silly. But at this time, his heart was already surging, and various recipes about mutton and chicken were swiping the screen in groups in his mind—

#Red Braised Lamb#

#Braised Lamb Tendon#

#Cumin Mutton#

#Lamb kebab#

#Shabu Mutton#

#Haggis Soup#

#Authentic Chicken Stewed Mushroom#

#Yellow Braised Chicken Rice#

#Chicken Noodles#

#红oil chicken shreds#

……………

Although I took the risk (gale wind) and worried for a long time, looking at the quick results of my zombie brothers, Wei Xuan really felt that even if he ate all the meat within three days after returning home , I can also bring my brothers with strong combat effectiveness to hunt fresh meat at any time!