25

After a busy day again, after a simple cleaning of Weiweixuan, he fell asleep again. Surrounding him is a body that is cold and without even the slightest bit of temperature, but it seems that Wei Xuan's exhaustion from the whole day can be slowly brushed away.

There are still many things that need to be busy, and I still have several places to go, if it is sunny tomorrow... if it is sunny tomorrow...

—————

The whole city was completely wet by the drizzle, and some people who had been buried under sundries and rocks barely survived because of the dripping rain. Some people, whose injured wounds were infected by the zombie virus that washed over from nowhere, turned into zombies in the ruins. There are also some people who have never dared to go out of the room before simply because they are afraid of the zombies outside. The earthquake at this time gave them an opportunity, and made them accidentally discover that they also possessed supernatural powers at some point. These abilities either found a new hiding place again, or rushed out of this dead city frantically all the way.

The zombies couldn't hear people's footsteps and smell human breath because of the interference of the rain, which became the survival straw for the survivors.

There was a rumbling sound in a residential area in City T, and it didn't take long for the doors and windows below the third floor of one of the buildings to be completely sealed by the solid soil. Unless the zombies grow wings and can fly up, they can only salivate and look up at the humans living above.

But this building is the last building in this community that has been sealed off with less than three floors. What is even more amazing is that the top floors of this high-rise community have been covered with earth, metal, and ropes one by one. The reinforced concrete bridges waiting for things to condense are connected!

————

In this city that has almost turned into a dead city, a relatively weak and slender figure stood on the roof of a shop, looked in another direction for a while, and then jumped off the building. Along the way, the fireballs that burst out blasted away a few zombies who rushed over excitedly because they saw a living person.

She seemed to be carrying a huge burden on her thin back, and as she ran quickly in the dark and silent night, she whispered something to the package on her back—"Baby Don't be afraid, we will find a safer place to live in soon, and mother will lead you to live forever!"

————

A small villa area composed of resorts near City T has now turned into a small base. This is not a formal base established by the government, but the people who can live here are all of the same worth Not cheap. With their own bodyguards, they gathered a lot of power at the beginning of the end of the world, and most of them even found all kinds of guns and ammunition from certain ways before the end of the world!

At this time, the villa area has been completely surrounded by tall walls, and there are extremely sharp wooden spikes everywhere on the city walls, which can be thrown at the zombies surrounded by the walls at any time.

In the basement of one of the villas, a tired man looked at the bound zombie not far away with ferocious eyes. The mouth of the zombie was also tied with a strong cowhide band at this time, so as not to hurt others.

The man walked up to the young man who looked less than twenty years old step by step, and said in a difficult voice, "Xiao An, Dad will find a way to save you... Don't worry, we have found more than a dozen well-known domestic experts, Doctor, they are working overtime to study this disgusting virus...I will definitely bring you back...It's all my fault, it's all my fault...I'm too busy...I keep making excuses for not going home, and I can't take good care of you... You blame me, your mother hates me in the ground, it's all right...as long as you can be good..."