170

Faced with the collective death of the domesticated zombie brothers, Wei Xuan subconsciously roared. He didn't think it would have any effect at first, but he just blurted out out of desperation. In addition, he is just an ordinary person, not to mention that he has never practiced internal skills and learned lion's roar, he has never even learned bel canto, so how loud can this shout be?

Combined with the roar of vehicles in the distance, the sound of guns, and the excited roars of zombies, whether his voice can cover his own neighborhood is another matter.

Therefore, he didn't have any expectations in the depths of his heart after shouting this voice, but things are often so unexpected. Even the zombies whose legs were halfway up stopped their movements in an instant, combined with the performance of the zombies running wildly towards the scene of the incident on the street outside, it still made Wei Xuan break out a layer of white sweat instantly.

Something even weirder happened. After he yelled, the messages of "delicious", "smell", and "food" in the hearts of the zombies also stopped instantly. After about three to five seconds, Wei Xuan received a lot of messy messages without warning—

"Don't let me eat, don't let me eat, don't let me eat..."

"Eat, eat, eat..."

"Robbed, robbed, robbed..."

"Very hungry, very hungry, very hungry..."

"Get yelled at, yelled at, yelled at..."

What made him feel even more headache was the three guys around him. Du Hang was better, Wei Xuan had gotten used to it from the moment he was wronged. But the male and female zombies who were held by him and who were also shouted by him at this time cuddled up to each other, attacking Wei Xuan with incomparable grievances and resentment—"I'm so hungry, don't eat, I'm so hungry, don't eat..." "Eat alone, eat alone, eat alone..."

What's even more exaggerated is that originally it was only the grievances and protests of the three guys around him that shrouded Wei Xuan, but after a while, the grievances of nearly two hundred people in the entire community came to Wei Xuan collectively!

This kind of emotion made Wei Xuan's body sway, and he was almost about to have a splitting headache. If he hadn't been held in Du Hang's arms at this time, he doubted whether he would faint directly from the impact of these emotions!

What made him vomit blood even more was the messy emotional content. He obviously had a headache like this, but Wei Xuan couldn't help complaining after receiving the message of "eating alone" from the short zombie: "Who eats alone?! What am I?" Didn't even eat it, okay?"

In the past, Wei Xuan only occasionally got Du Hang's emotional feedback on his own problems when he was with Du Hang, but at this time, the short zombie's emotions stopped for a while, and then he seemed to answer again, and once again sent a An infinite loop of messages was stuffed into Wei Xuan's head that was about to explode - "They ate, I didn't eat, they ate, I didn't eat..."

"They? Who are they?" Wei Xuan pressed his temples that were about to explode and looked at the short zombie. He first glanced at himself, and then looked at the armored vehicle like a sea tide with eyes that were about to burst into green light. Team shoot the zombie army in the past.

Wei Xuan paused, coauthoring this guy to be upset why these zombies can rush over to eat, but he wants to stop them?

Taking a deep breath, regardless of whether these guys can understand his words or whether his voice can reach the ears of all the younger zombies, Wei Xuan looks at the group below and still maintains his original movements (there are several The one who was raising one leg and fell to the ground because of the unstable center of gravity, kept running, and yelled at the many boys in the community again: "Come back to me!"