5

The first ray of sunlight in the morning shines through the thin clouds and illuminates this once bustling big city inch by inch from the horizon.

But the city is no longer the same as before, without the orderly traffic, the flow of people who got up early and rushed to school and work, and the fragrant vendors selling various breakfasts.

Yes, there are only vehicles that overturned on the road and almost completely filled the road, zombies chasing the survivors with open arms roaring, survivors trying to escape from this purgatory like headless chickens, and still burning houses, the loud noise of exploding vehicles, the sound of gunfire, and the sound of the accelerator pedal of a high-powered car.

Wei Xuan, who had rested all night, rubbed his swollen and sore temples. At this moment, his injured shoulder no longer had the severe tearing pain of yesterday, and there was even a faint itching feeling on the edge—the wound was being heal.

This was the second day after he was injured, and his wound was already healing! You must know that when he checked his wound yesterday evening, he was able to confirm that a piece of flesh was torn off his shoulder abruptly, and there were still horrible and hideous tooth marks on it!

—————

Sitting up, looking towards the direction where the dense smoke and dust was rising and the sound of the explosion could be faintly heard, Wei Xuandi sighed in his heart—that direction should have encountered a situation similar to the second floor of his own house, and it should be someone with natural gas or something. Or people who ran away in a panic accidentally ignited it.

But there was no good luck there - although the downstairs of my house was also ignited, it seemed that the fire resistance of the ignited pipeline was better. After burning out, the fire did not continue to spread to the surroundings after the building was completely burned down.

But at this time, the burning house was very unlucky because there were too many sundries in the aisle, which led to one family after another, one building after another, and the gas pipeline exploded, burning down the entire block nearby. After there was nothing to burn, the fire gradually stopped.

Seemingly realizing that Wei Xuan had gotten up, Du Hang, who had been sitting silently by the side, turned his head and "looked" in his direction with two straight eyes.

Wei Xuan also turned his head and smiled at him: "Du Hang, good morning." At this moment, he suddenly felt as if he was holding something in the side hand with the injured shoulder, and looked down—it was actually Du Hang's hand. ?

Could it be that she subconsciously grabbed him after going to bed last night? Just like yesterday afternoon when I was injured and passed out?

However, Du Hang didn't respond at this time, and he couldn't explain why the two people held hands together. Wei Xuan looked at the hands held together by the two, and felt warm in his heart but also felt an inexplicable sense of loss. Du Hang, who had lost his human consciousness, would occasionally show some overly intimate gestures when he was alone with him . Just like yesterday evening when he would suddenly come over to smell his body, just like now when he opened his eyes, he found that he had actually held my hand all night.

This kind of inadvertent little action can make people's heart flutter almost every time, but because he is a zombie, lost all his memories, and the two of them have to survive in the last days, etc. A little bit disappointed—but think about it carefully, if it was placed before the end of the world, if the world hadn't become what it is now, it might be impossible for him and Du Hang to meet each other in their future lives, let alone this kind of situation in normal social interactions. This is an opportunity for a rather ambiguous action.