192

Time flies, like running water.

In winter, heavy snow falls one after another, covering the whole city as if in a shell of ice and snow. The heavy snow completely sealed many buildings inside, and some underground passages and subsidences on the streets were also covered by ice and snow. People who don't know are very likely to accidentally step on the air and fall down when they pass by.

The city was peaceful, and most of the zombies were sleeping under the ice and snow. Even those zombies who fought against the team entering the city in the south of the city were mostly hidden under the ice and snow at this time, as if they were all trapped in the snow. deep sleep.

But these zombies are different from other zombies in T City. Most of them are buried around the urban area and on the only way to enter and leave the city. Once there is any vibration, they will immediately jump out of the ice and snow, or check the situation, or directly chase their prey. go.

In addition to these zombies that seem to be scattered around the city, there is another group of zombies that wander around in the city every day, never stop, and only fall into a "sleep" at night. Once the next day is light, unless it is snowing heavily, Otherwise, they will be busy after dawn and do not know what toss.

From the quiet neighborhood, to the streets near the neighborhood, and even beyond...

The footsteps of winter leave in a hurry, spring comes, and everything recovers. Ice and snow are disappearing and melting in warmer climates, and the weather is getting warmer and even hotter.

In early spring, those human bases also revived again, and the people inside began to plant germinated potato pieces and radish seeds in all the places where crops could be planted like last year. Work hard to start working hard for their one-year livelihood.

In the city and the wilderness, after a whole winter of baptism, some mutated creatures that could not survive died directly, becoming the nourishment of the earth and the rations of other creatures. The remaining creatures start their habitat and reproduction again, and start a new year of life on this barren land.

Summer is coming, the sun is shining brightly, and the heavy rain from time to time washes the whole world, bringing precious water resources to the surviving humans, mutant animals, and plants.

Humans resumed the days of farming at the base, occasionally going out to find resources, and hunting. But at this time, they found helplessly that the zombies became more difficult to deal with and their combat power became stronger. The territory of the mutated animals has also expanded, and many animals have begun to reproduce. The situation is much more difficult than last year.

What makes the survivors feel as if a big rock has been crushed in their hearts is that many small bases have not been able to get in touch after this winter, until after spring, and after entering summer...

Perhaps, those bases have completely fallen, or they have not been able to survive this winter, and all the people are dead.

Although occasional satellite photos can occasionally capture some missing small bases that seem to be still moving around, but the radio contact has never responded, and now it is impossible to send a helicopter to check the situation directly. Everyone can only treat it as those The people in the base have all been zombified to explain.

Autumn is approaching, but there are no normal plants in the outside world today to show that it has entered autumn. The survivors can only judge from the electronic calendar and changes in temperature. On this morning, as the sun rose slowly, the whole world became brighter.

In the quiet room, Wei Xuan lay quietly on the bed, beside Du Hang who was always by his side and rarely left.

"Plop, plop, plop..." From every hour of last winter, to now, this "sound" that can be heard by all the zombies in the entire community has become every few minutes.