185

Outside the car window are all kinds of horrible roaring, slapping, scratching, and the crackling of various weapons and remote abilities.

In the car, after the last person spoke just now, the eerie silence returned again, making everyone's hearts involuntarily startled—brain? Head gone? The heads of the killed zombies are gone? ?

Although there was an ominous feeling in his heart, no one was in the mood to think about the relationship between the disappearance of the head and the zombie that suddenly became stronger.

"Retreat! Retreat first!" The first captain who came back to his senses temporarily cast this doubt to the sky. Even if there is an inevitable connection between the two, this is not the time to judge them. Now, the most important thing is to escape this weird city and get away from these weird zombies immediately!

The convoy evacuated in a hurry. When they left, they were no longer as calm as they were when they came last time. They were careful when entering the city this time. Those roadside buildings that were not intended to be destroyed were collapsed and destroyed by large-caliber shells when the convoy left in a hurry. There are countless. Buildings collapsed one after another, and large stones, glass, doors and windows smashed on the snow-covered ground and low buildings, leaving a horrible ruin.

Even the zombies fighting in the street and the retreating convoy were not spared, and countless vehicles were hit by bricks and stones falling from the sky.

"Jump away! The zombies actually jumped away, and they are about to turn..." Before the words finished, the car was about to turn and drive out of this block when the zombies beside it for some reason left, but it was broken head-on by falling from the sky The floor is hitting...

Zombies have the talent of seeking good luck and avoiding evil. They will take the initiative to avoid the most dangerous places when major natural accidents occur. Even if it is really inevitable, they will take the initiative to protect the most important positions. This is true even when fighting against humans, they will try to avoid attacks that hit their heads, where their crystal cores are located. This is more obvious in zombies that have been turned into zombies for a long time.

But the people living in the bases outside the city don't know this. Although they know that the zombies have learned how to deal with the enemy after evolution, and they also know that the zombies will avoid attacks that hit their heads, but people think it's just Zombies have an instinct for fighting, and they don't think that zombies will take the initiative to avoid the dangers of nature.

Therefore, in this battle, the behavior of the zombies who suddenly left the car did not allow the people in the car to understand the real reason for them to get out of the way.

"Come on! Go through this intersection and you will be on the highway!"

In the wind and snow, in the fierce battle, no one noticed that pieces of crystal white snowflakes fell again, adding a sense of desolation and loneliness to this life-and-death battle.

"Quick! Follow up! We can drive out soon!" Hearing the voice from the walkie-talkie, the people in the car behind also shouted. They were all lucky vehicles that were not damaged by buildings on both sides of the road during the retreat.

The captain and staff officers on the command vehicle were relatively calm. They had already estimated when they retreated that the vehicles that were actually destroyed by zombies and collapsed buildings on the roadside were actually only three vehicles, and their convoy A total of 32 vehicles were dispatched for this operation, and Sun Hong of these three tanks was still within the acceptable range.

As long as they can retreat back successfully, this mission can't be regarded as a failure. After all, they entered the city this time just like last time, they came to investigate the situation.