28

Once people are busy and busy, they have no time to think about other messy things, and the little girl zombies they met before were also temporarily forgotten by Wei Xuan.

The collected water is definitely enough for Wei Xuan to use for a long time. Although the water has not been treated and cannot be drunk, it is still much better than the water found in other places that has not been polluted by zombies. In the previous life, although people who lived in the base for a long time could get drinking water from the official, at most, the water was only enough for ordinary people's daily drinking, and it might not even be enough. If people want to let go of their stomachs to drink water, who doesn't wait until it rains to go out to catch the rain? Or wait until winter to collect snow water to drink?

In the evening of that day, I put the zombies and human corpses that I collected from various buildings before the heavy rain into the "ashes" not far from the community. This is the ruins that have been burned for many days in the early days of the last days and have already turned into a piece of scorched earth. Even if the smoke from burning corpses here is discovered by the survivors in the city, they will definitely not find anything unusual when they come here—a large block around them looks like a piece of scorched earth. traces here?

Wei Xuan, who had worked hard all day, could only postpone the task of going to the park to pick up things for another day. In the early morning of the next day, Wei Xuan, who did not get up late again, left the community with a rope at eight o'clock with Du Hang door.

It had rained two days ago, and there was no cloud in the sky at this time, and the sun would make people dizzy as soon as it came out. There are still puddles of different depths everywhere on the uneven ground. If you accidentally step into it, it will often cause a tragedy where your feet come out and your shoes stay inside.

Wei Xuan and Du Hang both wore high-barrel rain boots in order to prevent their skin from being accidentally injured and infected by the zombie virus. But even so, there were still several times when I accidentally stepped my foot into the mud and it took a long time to pull it out.

What made him feel a little tricky was that when Du Hang went out with him, he always followed the path he walked and acted according to his words. This also led to the fact that sometimes Wei Xuan had already walked through Lei, and when Du Hang got there, he would step in without hesitation! By the time Wei Xuan found out, Du Hang had already left the rain boot on one foot in place twice!

Even if he is a zombie, he is not afraid of stepping on the ground with bare feet or getting hurt! Is it easy for Wei Xuan to find such a few pairs of well-fitting rain boots in the post-apocalyptic world? How can such a waste!

Therefore, he had no choice but to lead the way ahead and pay attention to Du Hang's situation from time to time, lest this silly boy step on the thunder and drop his shoes again, and he didn't find out in time.

There are still all kinds of zombies wandering around the streets, men, women, young and old, tall and short, fat and thin.

After an earthquake and a heavy rain, the appearance of these zombies became more and more unkempt, and many zombies lost their shoes, clothes, and hats on their feet. — even more inhumane.

Looking at such zombies, Wei Xuan felt a little at ease in his heart. After all, he was most familiar with this kind of zombies in his previous life. On the contrary, the well-dressed zombies that look like normal people before the end of the world are more unacceptable. The closer their appearance is to humans, the more uncomfortable it will be for people like Wei Xuan who can observe them up close.

But when he turned around an intersection and saw a group of eight or nine zombies walking in a certain direction, Wei Xuan stopped involuntarily. The sun has dried it, so it is dry and wrinkled on the body, which is particularly uncomfortable and awkward. But even though this row of zombies was also walking aimlessly and at a loss, the ones behind were all following behind the leading zombie, walking with exactly the same footwork, swinging their arms like a pendulum, with undulating angles, heights, and frequencies all different. it's the same.