143

Big pots and small pots, Wei Xuan is like a busy bee, constantly shuttling back and forth between various buildings.

He is fortunate at this time. Although he needs to expand the scope of collecting strange snow due to the sudden increase in the number of younger brothers who need to be fed at home, which increases a lot of workload, but also due to the sudden increase in the number of zombies that need to be fed, he can use it. Manpower has also been greatly increased.

Before the snow fell, all the zombies in the community had already accompanied Wei Xuan out to collect supplies, and some even went out more than once.

With the experience of going out and obeying orders, Wei Xuan was able to summon them with ease.

Although they can only do carrying work at this time, even so, it is much easier than letting Wei Xuan just drag Du Hang and the couple of male and female zombies back and forth.

What made Wei Xuan feel even more fortunate was that the tall man, like Du Hang, actually learned the skills of shoveling snow and loading barrels after being guided by him. As long as he doesn't deliberately observe the drowning love waves between him and the short man from time to time, Wei Xuan can control them very well.

In fact, Wei Xuan guessed that short people should be able to do this job with a little training, but as long as there are tall people around, no one can find a chance to hook up with short people. Wei Xuan saw that the guy was obviously a weak face, and his man was very good at work, so he decided to let him go.

A bucket of pain, a can of cans, the zombie babies carried and held various containers to bring the strange snow back to their own community.

After Wei Xuan cleaned up the last piece of roof that he had prepared in advance and covered with plastic sheets on the ground, he led the zombies to a nearby community.

He has to try his best to collect as much strange snow as possible before the snow melts. After all, the next time the strange snow falls, the weather will be so hot, and there will not be too long time for him to slowly collect it. If the zombies collectively increase their appetite... Snowflakes won't be enough to eat!

The conscientious Wei Xuan collected the snow happily and painstakingly. Unfortunately, because the roof here was not prepared in advance, Wei Xuan could only deal with it slowly by himself. They waited aside like zombies, and when Wei Xuan filled up each bucket, they would carry one.

This is because there is no plastic sheet used for isolation between the ground and the snow, and Wei Xuan is only going to pick up the clean snow on it. It's a pity that Du Hang and the male zombie's IQ is not enough. If they are allowed to deal with it, maybe they will hang down a layer of the wall...

After a lot of work, these white snow quickly turned into snow water at a speed visible to the naked eye, seeping into the gaps in the buildings and the gaps in the soil, and could no longer be collected manually.

At this moment, Wei Xuan straightened up and sighed softly: "It's over." When the snow just started to fall, he stood outside with Du Hang for a long time. Fortunately, Du Hang at that time seemed to feel that Wei Xuan's spirit was a little slack, so he directly carried him back to the room to rest, which allowed Wei Xuan to recover his strength. Snow.

In today's weather, this kind of strange snow does not start to melt until about seven or eight hours after the snow stops. Therefore, Wei Xuan quickly processed the snow during this period, racing against time to collect as much as possible.

Fortunately, with the help of the zombie brothers, the harvest this time is more than the sum of the previous two times. It should be enough to last until the next time the strange snow falls, right?