153

Walking slowly along the road, after walking for about ten minutes, we arrived at the destination of Wei Xuan's trip. It was a warehouse built between two factories. There were several warehouses. It is not clear what company or where it belongs to.

After Wei Xuan and Du Hang walked in through the half-open door, they realized that this place is actually a transfer station of a courier company!

Looking at the familiar logo and the familiar special vehicles for express delivery, Wei Xuan felt as if he had passed away. For him, these once familiar things had not been seen for more than four years. More than a year in my life.

Although he had indeed seen traces of these tricycles with the logos of various express companies printed on them on the road and in the community when he was looking for supplies outside, how could the appearance of falling on the ground and being scattered in the corners of the street community be different from that of the last days? Compared with the way it was everywhere in the streets and alleys before?

With a trace of emotion in his heart, Wei Xuan and Du Hang came to the gate marked Warehouse No. 3. After opening the gate, he found that this was not the general transshipment center he imagined, but a warehouse with various goods.

Warehouses of different types and purposes are lined up among them, and all commodities are displayed on their shelves individually, as if it were a huge wholesale supermarket. Because the main business of this company before the end of the world is self-operated, and many of the products in it are purchased directly from various manufacturers and distributed to stock points in different provinces and cities, and then sold at the nearest location as quickly as possible.

In addition, their own logistics is distributed across the country, so the business in this area is doing very well.

Wei Xuan searched according to the shelf number recorded in the small notebook, and easily found a batch of electronic originals.

After seeing these things, he suddenly had an idea, and quickly dragged Du Hang around the warehouse, which was obviously used to store various digital products, and found many unopened surveillance cameras very smoothly.

In addition, mobile phones, computer originals, etc. are everything.

After seeing these things, Wei Xuan suddenly remembered that there was more than one warehouse here, and he didn't know what was in the rest of the warehouses!

Thinking of this, he hurriedly dragged Du Hang to other rooms to look around, and was delighted to find a bunch of "good" things in the true sense, including whole packs of lye dried noodles, several boxes of pasta, various brands of Dried mushrooms.

It seems that this warehouse has been visited before, but only the first half of the warehouse has been touched. There are also some scattered zombies wandering around in the warehouse, including the original staff here, and some people who came here to collect supplies.

Wei Xuan doesn't know why there are so many supplies left in such a warehouse with almost everything, but some things can really improve his quality of life. Don’t bother with those things that have already expired, just say that the lye noodles and pasta he just dug out are enough for him to eat for a while-as long as these things don’t get wet, the shelf life will be very long.

Grabbing a handful of plastic bags directly from the long operating table in front of the warehouse, Wei Xuan packed a lot of the two kinds of dry noodles and various dry goods that he needed to take away, stuffed them, and hung them on his and Du Hang's backpacks.

Wei Xuan’s family is not short of common dry goods such as shiitake mushrooms, fungus, and cauliflower, but other types of mushrooms, such as hazel mushrooms, tea tree mushrooms, and even before the end of the world, he himself would never buy Hericium erinaceus, which he only ate in restaurants, Matsutake and Morchella don't have to be so polite this time.