173

The pungent smell rushes into the nostrils and rises to the forehead along with the breath, which made Wei Xuan turn his head and sneezed.

The taste smells familiar and hopefully the texture is as familiar as ever.

Wei Xuan has a lot of dried chili peppers in his home. After all, this stuff is very durable, and almost every store and small store has a lot of them. But fresh green peppers and red peppers have completely disappeared with the arrival of the end of the world. It may be difficult for this most common seasoning and vegetable to appear in this world in the future.

Fortunately, now Wei Xuan has planted them again.

After cutting off a short section, Wei Xuan took a deep breath, and then threw it into his mouth. Before the end of the world, he was not a person who could eat spicy food, and the spiciness of normal tastes was fine, but he could only be indifferent to some flavors that were so spicy that people's tongues were numb, their minds were lax, and they were sweating all over their bodies.

Chili peppers can be eaten directly whether they are raw, cooked, or dried. In addition, they are grown at home, and no pesticides or chemical fertilizers were used during the planting process. Naturally, there is no harm in eating raw peppers. reaction.

I threw it into my mouth and chewed it. Fortunately, although it was spicy, it was not unbearable. It seems that the pepper seeds sold with flower seeds are not too pungent, so that people who grow it as an ornamental plant will have problems eating it.

After tasting the taste, Wei Xuan felt at ease, thinking about what else he could make with fresh Chaotian peppers besides saving a few seeds for future cultivation?

To be honest, because Wei Xuan didn't have any testing equipment in his hands - he wouldn't know how to use it, and even if he got the analysis result, it didn't necessarily guide the meaning of the result. So I used to worry about whether I would plant some poisonous crops to poison myself to death, but think about it carefully, even if these pre-apocalyptic crops have undergone apocalyptic changes, I just planted them in clean water. Under such circumstances, where can they absorb toxic substances and become poisonous crops?

If any plant wants to contain toxins, it has to absorb and store them from the surrounding environment. If they can produce toxins in the current situation where they are almost isolated from the outside world, they can only consider themselves unlucky.

Besides, every time Wei Xuan harvested the fruits of the crops, he would taste a little bit by himself first, so that even if there might be problems, if there is only a little bit, it will not poison people to death under normal circumstances.

While thinking about the recipe for a while, Wei Xuan walked back to the living room, picked out the Chaotian peppers, and left two very plump ones with a lot of pepper seeds in them for planting, and then took the rest Back to the kitchen again.

Fried pork with chili! Although Wei Xuan only grows Chaotian pepper now, it's better than frying with dried chili, right?

After choosing the recipe, Wei Xuan was very happy. This dish is very good to eat with rice, not to mention the taste of Chaotian pepper is stronger than that of green pepper? This is the most cost-effective way to do meat dishes when there is less and less bird meat left!

A spicy and wanton lunch made Wei Xuan break out in sweat. After eating and drinking, he satisfactorily leaned on Du Hang's body to cultivate his digestion. After he felt able to move, he got up and began to pack the pile of harvest before the meal.

The seeds of various crops in the home have basically been planted by Wei Xuan once in turn. At this time, there are still some grains in the planter that have not been harvested, and Wei Xuan only has various fruits and flowers in his hands. Grass seeds.