45

The road to the north of T City is wider than other places. Although the road conditions have become very difficult due to the earthquake and the end of the world, Wei Xuan always feels that the farther north he goes, the better the situation is.

On both sides of the road are relatively new buildings compared to the residential areas in other districts. The viaduct on the main road can be seen to have collapsed more than half without going close.

Looking at the high-speed rail tracks from a distance, you can see that many of them have already collapsed, and they have become more dilapidated after being drenched by rain these days.

What makes this scene even more desolate and desolate is that there is almost no green around here.

There were only thin and small trees planted on the newly built roadside, but now even those small trees are completely withered and decayed, and it looks like a depression unique to winter. Coupled with the collapsed buildings around, the upturned ground, and the group of aimless walking corpses... a feeling of depression in the end of the world hits the face.

Fortunately, it may be because these plants have only been planted for less than two years, so Wei Xuan has not encountered any mutant plants during his journey.

"Let's take a lunch break and continue in the afternoon. We should be able to get there before dark." Because they need to pass the road where the viaduct is on the way, it is unfortunate that Wei Xuan and the two have encountered the most difficult walk since entering the end of the world. However, if you take a detour, the nearest street will turn far away, and you don't know what the road conditions are, so Wei Xuan can only endure the difficult road and barely move forward. At noon, he was almost exhausted and had to find a place to take a rest before talking.

Standing on a high broken wall and carefully surveying the surrounding environment, Wei Xuan took his family's zombies and walked to the bottom merchant in the roadside community.

This is a relatively high-end community. The buildings in the community are not too high, but the units are large. Although it was built in a place closer to T City, the houses here are basically unaffordable for the average person in terms of T City's per capita income.

Walking to the side of the community, seeing that some of the scattered zombies were still wearing security uniforms, Wei Xuan glanced at the uncollapsed sign at the gate of the community, and read the name on it with some doubts: "Hao Jiajiajiayuan..." Although he had heard the name of this community before the end of the world, his impression was not deep, but when he looked at it now, he felt like he had seen it somewhere before.

When he couldn't think of it, he shook his head, turned around and took Du Hang to the location of a relatively clean beauty salon in the bottom business.

The purpose of him and Du Hang coming out today is not to collect supplies, but to find solar panels, so no matter how many good things there are in other low-end merchants, he can’t take them away now, so it’s better to find one that must have seats. Take a break for lunch.

There are no traces of zombies in this bottom store at all. This is not because the business of this beauty salon is so bad, but it should be because of the previous earthquake that caused all the zombies in it to run away.

Take out the food and water he prepared in advance from the backpack. The staple food he brought this time was onigiri made of rice, and the side dishes were vinegar potato shreds and potato pancakes.

Since he developed N ways to eat potatoes, Wei Xuan took turns to try them and finally felt that potato pancakes are the food that suits his preferences the most!