7

When leaving this **** pharmacy, Wei Xuan conveniently pulled out the zombie who was having a meal inside, and threw that corpse into a corner on one side. After all, this is a pharmacy, and there will definitely be survivors who will need to use the items inside. Even if he is unable to save anyone, he can barely reduce the number of zombies in the pharmacy.

The two stopped by a water station. Looking at the unoccupied room filled with bottled water, Wei Xuan looked at his still aching shoulder, and then turned his head to look at Du Hang obediently following behind him.

"Du Hang, come..." He pulled Du Hang, who had no idea that Wei Xuan had already treated him as a coolie, to the side of a pile of bottled water, Wei Xuan held his arms and helped him bend over. Bend down, help him set up the poss, trying to make him hug a bucket of water...

Du Hang was put in a hugging pose, and the target of the hug was the bottled water in front of him. If he could be "hugged" by a man who could be called a handsome guy before the end of the world, if the bucket of water knew Blushing and heartbeating, duplicity matched his movements. But unfortunately, when Wei Xuan felt that Du Hang had "hugged" the bucket of water and was about to let him try to carry it all the way back to their hotpot restaurant, Du Hang, who had no strength in his arms, stood up straight by himself. , the barrel, remained in place motionless.

Unwilling Wei Xuan tried twice more. After confirming that Du Hang could not carry things according to his own opinion for the time being, he had no choice but to take the handle that was hung on the wall and was specially used for carrying water. He lifted a bucket with his uninjured arm, let Du Hang stand outside him, tried his best not to be discovered by the survivors who might still be around, and carried the bucket back to their temporary residence all the way. .

I have to say that the place Wei Xuan chose to stay at the beginning, that is, the hot pot restaurant they had avoided for a whole week in the previous life, is really a very good place.

This street is a commercial street between several residential areas. Although there are residential areas behind the facades on both sides of the street, but because they are relatively old residential areas, there are not too tall floors, and the trees on both sides of the road It's been a few years, even if he goes out with Du Hang on the streets where zombies are roaming, as abnormal as he is now, no one will notice.

Therefore, after spending a day and walking around the streets for a long time, he basically collected everything he needed.

Wei Xuan was not prepared to really regard this hot pot restaurant as a nest for himself and Du Hang to live in the future, so although he would collect some supplies, it was only the most basic things.

But some things, once he sees them, will be collected as much as possible. At the same time, Wei Xuan, who is not afraid of zombies, also made a "feat". While collecting things, he would also pull some zombies wandering far away to the vicinity of the hot pot restaurant, and even bring them closer In the room on the first floor of the store, let these guys help him "watch the house". In this way, even if someone notices the strangeness of the hot pot restaurant and wants to come and take a look, he must first weigh the lethality of these zombies and calculate the number of these zombies.

And now, Wei Xuan, who was sitting at a big dining table, was tinkering with the spoils he harvested today.

"It would be great if you could understand what I'm saying." While muttering, Wei Xuan's hands kept busy, "I'll help you find the place after the snow has completely melted and the ground is completely dry in two days. food…"

As he spoke, he tightly wound the string in his hand around another green leafy vegetable that had been scooped by boiling water. In the bag beside the table is still a large pile of all kinds of vegetables, fruits, meat, etc. that he collected on the street during the day.