63

Du Hang sat quietly by the bed, his eyes were blank and his expression was dull, as usual, without any superfluous expression, like a real zombie.

But at this time, Wei Xuan didn't like his face no matter how he looked at it, suppressing the anger in his heart, Wei Xuan crossed his arms in front of his chest, and looked at the honest and seemingly innocent child with the expression of looking at his own unsatisfactory child. Du Hang gritted his teeth.

Helpless, no matter whether he is pretending or not, anyway, he is a zombie now and has no ability to communicate with humans, so even if Wei Xuan grinds all his teeth, he can still maintain his current appearance, as if the world The most well-behaved good baby.

Taking another deep breath, Wei Xuan lowered his arm and stopped staring at him, and directly began to examine the body of this uneasy zombie who sneaked out in the middle of the night.

There didn't seem to be any abnormalities or wounds on the limbs, and it seemed that he hadn't been injured. But Wei Xuan didn't know if it was a psychological effect, he always felt that there were some places on Du Hang's arms that looked lighter, as if a zombie had automatically recovered from an injury.

It was still early morning outside, and the light in the room was not particularly bright. Seeing the traces of the suspected scars, Wei Xuan immediately got up, went to the bedside and turned on an LED flashlight, and used this thing to assist in the inspection.

After checking, Wei Xuan almost bit off his teeth again with hatred—there were marks on his right forearm and waist, and other places that seemed to have just healed aside, but these two places looked similar to each other. It was scratched by a sharp object, but the other place seemed to have been drawn by something like a rope or a whip. What made him feel that the blood was rushing to his head was that there were some dirty things that might be dried blood in Du Hang's nails.

Du Hang rarely does anything with his hands. Every time he acts with Wei Xuan, he is mostly a coolie. That is to say, he is responsible for all kinds of heavy physical work, such as digging holes, planting potatoes and other delicate tasks. He didn't need to do anything at all, but now there are such marks in the crevices of his nails. What does this mean? It can also explain the magic horse!

"Where did you go last night!" The marks on his body were obviously left after the battle, and what made Wei Xuan even more mad - because the weather was relatively hot, and the two of them slept on the bed in the room again, after getting acquainted with each other I want to eat his tofu again...cough, in short, when the two of them sleep, they usually lie on the bed with only their underwear on, so now that there is no shirt to refer to, Wei Xuan can only judge his whereabouts from the marks on his body Otherwise, when he woke up, he would be able to see something wrong with him at a glance.

Just when he was about to put socks on for Du Hang, Wei Xuan found mud on his feet—not dirt from bare feet on the ground, but mud left from walking on the muddy ground outside! If his feet were just a little dirty, Wei Xuan would have thought that he had walked barefoot on the ground when he wasn't paying attention, and he wouldn't suspect anything, but these muddy and dried marks that can only be seen outside are very obvious. Explain the problem.

Not to mention, he also found some scars on Du Hang's body, as well as dried blood left in his nails!

Therefore, Du Hang has definitely gone out and fought with something!

Wei Xuan stood in front of Du Hang with a very ugly expression, various thoughts flashed in his mind - he is a zombie, maybe, he really still can't control the idea of ​​hunting humans...

But Du Hang is different! At least Wei Xuan has never seen him cannibalizing in his previous life or in this life!

Every time, no matter who they met or how many people they met, Du Hang stayed by his side persistently, never abandoning himself to rush to those people and catch them to eat.