111

"...You can't kill them all at once, otherwise there will be no one in those bases after a long time. Every time a few people are sent back, it is best to pretend that there is no way to stop them, and give them hope that they can escape. After that Only then will people dare to continue to come out to find things. Otherwise, all the people will hide in the base to grow potatoes and never go out, how can we arrest people? And although the base can be broken, it is too troublesome to fight..." A skinny, skinny man with a yellow face The middle-aged man with the head seemed to be muttering to himself.

His eyes were round and round, full of excitement caused by excitement and blood, and his whole body was as excited as if he had just taken some mentally-affecting drug.

He squatted near a few zombies with blank expressions and weird eyes, completely ignoring the zombies outside the room who were growling at him with fierce eyes, and told all the things he thought of because of his over-excitement that were beneficial to the zombies. The idea of ​​hunting humans was talking to the little girl zombie.

The little girl zombie didn't stay in place like the man and listened to him honestly. It had already got into the ocean ball in the children's play area of ​​the store, climbed up and down from the children's facilities, and slid down the slide.

"...Although there are a lot of soldiers, they are really difficult to fight. If you are not careful, you will accidentally hurt me who is hiding in the room. We have to keep the water flowing... kill the women less, or let them go back to the base. I don’t mean to be sympathetic to women! Only when there are more women can we have more children, and after more than ten years, the children can grow up and go out to take risks. In this way, we can have a source of food for a long time..." The man stared straight at The void in front of him, in the direction he was staring at, was exactly where the girl was standing after returning from this battle. Although it was no longer here, in the eyes of the man, the girl's zombie seemed to be still there. Bit like.

The fright of facing death half a month ago, the panic and headache calls every night during this half month, plus the beautiful battle completed by his command post in the daytime the day before, and the torture of those few who were interrogated after the war The sadistic pleasure of being captured made him completely sink into this wonderful feeling.

Since the end of the world, he has faced all kinds of death threats. Although he seems to be a little different after the apocalypse - his strength has become stronger and his speed has become a little faster. The most important thing - what makes him the most different from other ordinary people without supernatural powers is that he seems to be able to vaguely sense the attacking intentions of the zombies.

Although this kind of intention is ubiquitous in a city full of zombies, when confronting the zombies head-on, he can always feel the trajectory of the surrounding zombies wanting to attack.

Therefore, as long as he avoids the frontal attack and takes the opportunity to come to a suitable position, he can kill those slow-moving zombies in the early days of the end of the world!

However, this ability also has great limitations, and the biggest limitation is that his own physical strength and speed cannot keep up with his "hunch". Without strong physical strength, even if he knew **** every zombie, he couldn't continue to fight back and kill. Without enough speed, even if he wanted to dodge and counterattack when the zombies surrounded him, he didn't have the ability.

Especially after the zombies gradually adapted to their rigidity and strengthened their attacking movements when hunting humans, it became even more difficult for men to please them in the siege of these zombies.

But fortunately, even so, he can still use these to avoid the attacks of the zombies and find a way out. This is also the biggest guarantee that he can survive to the present after he has been out for so long and the partners around him have changed countless times.