11

rumbling...

A huge vibration came from the street, and the zombies near and far chased after them excitedly after hearing the sound.

Wei Xuan, who was busy in an open space, hammered his sore old waist, raised his hand and wiped it on his sweaty forehead, and sighed after seeing this: "I almost forgot, so it's already this day Already."

During these nearly two weeks, Wei Xuan took his own zombies around the area where he expected to live for a long time to come. see something. Today, he has finally tried his best to deal with the materials within his ability that can sustain his life for a long time.

And today is the day when this army enters the urban area to rescue some big bosses in T City and their families.

In his previous life, Wei Xuan barely healed his injuries when this army entered the city, and was looking for a place where the survivors would live together. So the armored car that appeared on this day is his best guide.

He doesn't need to follow these vehicles at all, he just needs to follow the traces they left on the road when they came, and he can find the target. From this point of view, the road conditions in China are not very good, and they can be left behind when they are pressed by armored vehicles On the contrary, a deep imprint can be regarded as a major advantage, right?

Wei Xuan didn't know whether the rescue mission of this unit was successful or not, because it was already half a month later when he actually arrived at the base closest to City T. During his journey, he entered several cities near the base to carry out Apparently there was more than one military force to the rescue.

The half month's time was not because Wei Xuan had a hard time walking on the road, but because the wound on his body was too eye-catching—the wound on his shoulder was obviously gnawed out by zombies, such a wound in the early days of the end of the world To be killed as a zombie is to be taken as an experimental subject. Wei Xuan didn't want to cause trouble for himself, so he had no choice but to find a place to live near the base, to cultivate his body, and to enter the base after the scars of the wound healed and no traces could be seen at all.

Fortunately, because of his ability, his body recovered at an astonishing speed. Such a serious wound that tore off a large piece of flesh unexpectedly only took a month to heal.

Of course, there are still some traces, but even if he is found without obvious wounds, he can sneak into the base as long as he falsely claims that it is a birthmark or traces from previous burns, without any pressure at all.

After moving his stiff and sore shoulders, Wei Xuan turned around and looked at Du Hang, who was apparently excited by the discovery of the human breath, and pulled Du Hang's arm that was hanging on the basket with his elbow obediently: "Good boy, We can’t go there, let’s go home first today.”

Half a month was enough for Wei Xuan to use Du Hang's sensitive nose to find a completely uninhabited community. And this community happened to be located next to the residential area that still had gray smoke curling up at this time, and where a series of explosions and fires had occurred at the beginning of the end of the world.

Because the power of the fire was terrifying enough, even if there were still people sticking to the nearby residential buildings at the beginning, after the smoke from the fire had seriously affected the vision and life of the nearby people, these people heard the sound of explosions from time to time, Under the astonishing light of the fire, I had to completely abandon my original home, risk being attacked by zombies and had to escape, or find a new way out, or leave the city altogether.

Therefore, Wei Xuan was very lucky to find such a completely empty community.

In the past half a month, in addition to dealing with the supplies he needed after the end of the world, Wei Xuan took the coolie Du Hang to move together—in order to ensure the safety of the operation, he simply changed his work and rest time. Then go out and move the various materials I collected in the hot pot restaurant to the current residence one after another, and then use some time during the day to wander around, confirm the available material points, organize some things and put them in relatively hidden places for storage.