6

The small notebook in Wei Xuan's hand, which was full of writing and drawing, was first marked with several places where he planned to settle down in this life—all in T City. Yes, that's right, he's going to live in this city for the rest of his life! Moreover, it is also the downtown area of ​​the city, and it belongs to the "golden zone" before and after the end of the world! No matter how many zombies are around, he doesn't care.

Isn't it? He has the ability to be ignored by zombies, he has a three-year memory of how to make a living in the last days, he also has the memory of the important information in the base in his previous life, and he has a semi-human who can always accompany him to live among the zombies. Zombie Duhang! For Wei Xuan who has this right, finding a relatively safe place to live in the city is the safest way.

"Tell me, where is it better for us to live?" Wei Xuan frowned slightly. He knew that Du Hang would not answer, but the habit he had developed in his previous life made him still regard Du Hang as someone who might one day It is a half-zombie who can understand words, not a pure zombie who is stupid and only knows how to eat human flesh.

Du Hang just kept his sitting posture without making any changes, as if he didn't hear Wei Xuan's voice at all.

Wei Xuan's hand subconsciously slid across several places, and after thinking for a while, he suddenly raised his head and looked at Du Hang: "Let's go and collect some things first, and then go to these places to see the situation after a week."

Wei Xuan planned to find a shelter from the wind and rain in the urban area and in a residential area where no one from the post-apocalyptic base had visited. However, the fact that the base has not sent anyone to the place in the last three years does not mean that there are no living people there at this time.

It is only the early days of the end of the world, although some people have escaped from the city and hid in sparsely populated places. But more people are likely to stick to their relatively safe home after waking up. After all, before the external situation can't be determined, only one's own home is the most secure place - this is almost everyone's subconscious thinking.

Even if Wei Xuan wants to find a place to stay now, he will not find a building where people are staying at this time. But he is not sure about other places, but in the early days of the end of the world, at least within a week after the beginning of the end of the world, the hot pot restaurant he is in must be absolutely safe.

When Wei Xuan stood up, Du Hang looked up at his movements. When he barely put the backpack on his back, he felt a throbbing pain from the wound on his shoulder and a feeling of tearing, which made him gasp—most of the other things he had predicted before coming to Du Hang Some of them were also prepared mentally, but he ignored the injury that he would definitely suffer.

Reluctantly turning his head to look at Du Hang, who was about to pull him downstairs together, he saw Du Hang, who was empty-handed and just looking at him blankly, just waiting there obediently, as obediently as a mannequin in a clothing store honest. Wei Xuan's eyes lit up suddenly, he quickly took off his backpack and helped Du Hang hang it on his back, then looked at Du Hang who was still looking blankly at him with the backpack on his back, couldn't help laughing and nodded: "OK , Very good, except that his eyes are not like normal people, he is no different from ordinary people."

Thinking of this, he immediately took out two large masks from the side pocket of his backpack, put one on for himself, and another for Du Hang.

Not to mention, although Du Hang still did not cover his eyes, Du Hang, who was wearing a mask, could no longer make people notice his bluish-white skin and stiff eyes at the first glance, which made him stand out in the eyes of other humans. Instead, he looked more like a normal human being.