103

In a very dreamy and girly bedroom, on a big pink bed, at this time, one is lying down, the other is lying down, and the two zombies who are posing in the pose of stacking arhats seem to be scared because they heard the sound of the door. Qiqi turned his head, and then looked at Wei Xuan and Du Hang who were standing at the gate with their usual expressionless zombie faces.

Du Hang also put on a zombie face, but he didn't put his eyes on the tall zombie as usual, and stared at him to compare whose eyes were bigger and more lethal. Instead, he glanced back and forth at the posture of the two zombies, as if he had never seen such a strange posture before, so he deliberately took a second look today.

Wei Xuan was completely different. He stood at the gate dumbfounded with a lightning-struck expression for three minutes, and the two zombies turned their heads away after seeing the "old acquaintance" and "neighbor" and dismissed the alarm. From the other direction, I gazed at the blue sky outside the window.

"This, this, this is the situation?" Wei Xuan took a long time to calm down in the cold wind blowing in from the window, swallowed, and took two steps forward to carefully look at the bodies of the two zombies—the clothes were well worn On their bodies, the trousers also seemed to be intact, showing nothing that should not be exposed.

The posture... It's not a favorite posture, it's just a very simple one person lying on top of another person. So, the two of them didn't do anything shady, so it's no wonder they were so calm at this moment...

Calm down!

Wei Xuan roared in his heart—if these two guys hadn't had **** before the apocalypse, would they have made this posture in this posture after the apocalypse? !

Look at Du Hang! I have been with myself for so long, and I have just learned to kiss, and I learned it after I taught him!

Now that these two guys are so self-taught in this pose, they must have had **** before the end of the world!

With inexplicable indignation in his heart, Wei Xuan went around the big bed and confirmed that they were really just sticking together now, and did not do anything inappropriate for children. With mixed eyes of looking at his useless child, envy, jealousy, etc., he bombarded the two zombies, and after confirming their snowflake status, he pulled Du Hang and turned around and ran down.

Obviously before, I always felt that this pair would often show all kinds of cruel eyes. Now seeing it again, Wei Xuan still feels that his bottom line has been refreshed. Obviously he is already very affectionate with his family Du Hang, obviously his family Du Hang is already very smart, obviously his family Du Hang is much better than those two in all aspects, but in his heart this feeling of being compared and abused How come the feeling is always lingering?

It wasn't until he walked out of the doorway of this building that Wei Xuan looked up to the sky and sighed: "People are more dead than people, goods are thrown away, and zombies are better than zombies...starve!"

Du Hang beside him stood obediently by his side like a good baby, waiting for Wei Xuan to vent his depression. Soon, Wei Xuan collected his emotions and took Du Hang's hand to go out. There are some things that cannot be entangled. The person who has decided to spend his life together is by his side, and he is developing and changing in a better direction.

No matter how good someone else's house is, it belongs to someone else's house. He just needs to live a good life with Du Hang, and everything else doesn't matter.

After sighing with emotion, Wei Xuan took Du Hang straight to the bottom shop at the entrance of the community. When he came out today, he had no intention of going out, let alone wandering around the bottom shop at the door. But being stimulated by those two guys, Wei Xuan's idea of ​​just looking for things in some rooms in the community was completely thrown away. A lot of things, carrying big bags and small bags back home.