176

After going to the house of two lunatics and sitting around, Wei Xuan was not as anxious as before when he returned home. However, this also has something to do with the fact that he measured his body temperature after he came back and found that his body temperature has remained at 25 degrees and will not change.

Therefore, now that the body temperature is stable, Wei Xuan's mood has also become much more stable.

Therefore, he made some preparations for the dry food and other food that he would bring with him when he went out, and then he selected a team of younger brothers from the community, and prepared to take them to accompany him and Du Hang to go out.

Before going out, Wei Xuan thought for a while and decided to take the zombies who showed affection everywhere. Even before the end of the world, friends need to contact occasionally if they want to maintain the relationship, and go out for dinner together during the holidays. What, let alone now? If I just keep them scattered in the community every day, and let these two guys hide in their house every day and do some shameless things, after a long time, God knows if there is another accident, can I stop it? Live the two of them to die?

Now, what made Wei Xuan most gratified was that now that he took this group of guys out again, he no longer had to use ropes to string all the zombies with himself. As long as I take them away from the fence of my own community, they will either automatically climb back to the wall without any instructions, or they will follow behind me obediently.

This is what he discovered by accident when he often went to the basement next door to build an ice cellar. Now that they have this self-contained follow-up effect, it becomes extra convenient for them to go out again.

Put the food and water I prepared into the backpacks of the two people respectively, and specially brought some food and simple medicine bandages into the zombie boys' bags and let them spread out to help me carry and carry them.

After preparing these, Wei Xuan took his zombie brothers out of the house again after dawn the next day, and walked towards the factory where a large amount of polyurethane foam was transported last time.

In fact, Wei Xuan still felt a little uneasy when going out this time. This uneasiness was naturally related to the little zombie girl. After all, the number of younger brothers he brought was far less than the number of the other party. And once we meet, I'm afraid he won't be able to let Du Hang run away with him like last time—he's not sure if the group of zombies led by the little zombie girl will run and jump faster than his own zombie brothers .

Du Hang's jumping speed is very fast, which has been verified many times. Among the zombies that Wei Xuan had seen, the only ones who were second only to him in speed were the male and female zombies. Although his own zombie brothers are already jumping very fast, the zombies brought by the zombie girl are very powerful, and it is possible that they jump very fast. He is not sure whether this group of his own brothers can outrun them.

Therefore, the best result is that you must not meet each other during this trip.

And anyway, because Wei Xuan didn't meet those guys when he went wandering around there last time, and he hasn't found any trace of them recently, otherwise he wouldn't be so bold this time.

The combination of a group of people + zombies left the community in a mighty way. Wei Xuan walked towards the direction of the last target location. When passing by the street that the convoy passed by a few days ago, the number of zombies on the road also seemed to be very few. Not bad on the street. However, the road surface has been flattened a lot, and there are even many places that were impossible to walk before, but now they can be passed.