96

Wei Xuan, who was just woken up by internal urgency, opened his eyes to see the situation in front of him, and there was a sign that he might not be able to fall asleep soon. Because he was so close at hand, even so close that he couldn't see his face clearly for a while, there was a familiar thing.

So, when his brain gradually became clear, and then he discovered the current situation in astonishment, his drowsy mind suddenly woke up—

How could Du Hang be so close?

Wait, he seems to be pressing on my face?

wrong! I seem to be lying on my back now? Then how could his face appear right in front of me?

Huh? Does your mouth feel like you can't open it?

...a stiffness in the neck and shoulders, which seems to be similar to the stiffness that occasionally occurs when you sleep too deeply and don't turn over all night.

...Why do you feel that the way you look now is very familiar? It seems very similar to the scene before going to bed?

Wei Xuan lay on the bed and recovered silently for a long time, and Du Hang, who also opened his eyes and looked at him without blinking because he realized that he woke up, looked straight at him, until the desire to go to the toilet climbed again, Wei Xuan this time Only then pushed Du Hang's shoulder away with a stiff face, hurried into the chilly living room and rushed into the bathroom.

The good baby, Wei Xuan's exclusive brand Big Tail, and Du Hang, who behaved like a zombie, also got out of bed with him, walked to the bathroom door and obediently waited for Wei Xuan to resolve the battle.

Finally relieved, Wei Xuan first looked in the mirror in the bathroom to make sure that his lips and teeth were not crushed, and then he walked out with black hair and looked at Du Hang who was obediently guarding the door and waiting for him: "You..." As soon as the word came out, Du Hang suddenly bent over and closed his mouth because of the fact that they were face to face.

Wei Xuan rolled his eyes helplessly, paused for a moment before taking half a step back, turned his face but couldn't help poking Du Hang's chest hard: "You won't let me talk anymore, will you? Come over and gag me every time you say something?"

Du Hang did not answer, of course it is impossible to answer. But at this moment, he was staring at Wei Xuan's mouth very persistently. This kind of gaze was comparable to that of the zombies wandering in the streets outside staring at human flesh, and he almost rushed over with his eyes shining.

Wei Xuan sighed helplessly and added support to his forehead. He felt that this semi-zombie in his family was getting more and more troublesome, and there was a sign that the more he raised it, the more troublesome it would become. Of course, he would not abandon this guy no matter what, let alone snub him. Especially now his sudden increase in interest actually makes Wei Xuan quite satisfied...

So Wei Xuan just took Du Hang's hand and walked back to the bedroom together. After Du Hang lay down according to the standard pillow posture, Wei Xuan held him down to prevent him from moving around, and got into the bed and lay down on his side. , and this is facing him.

Sure enough, Du Hang leaned over again at this time, but because both of them were lying on their sides, he didn't need to use the weird posture before.

Wei Xuan couldn't speak at this time, but raised his hand and gently slid it on Du Hang's cheek that felt a little hard. This guy must have maintained that weird posture from the moment he fell asleep before, right? After one night, what if his neck is fixed in a weird position and cannot be changed back? It's like when a certain bone broke in his previous life but didn't heal in the end. So it's better to make do with yourself, and put your posture in advance to avoid any weird situation...