169

The weather should gradually turn cold from August. After the golden autumn and September, the lingering prestige of the autumn tiger is still there, and the weather is still sweltering and hot.

It stands to reason that this kind of climate doesn't have too much impact on Wei Xuan, who made his current physique obviously a little different?

It's just that although his physique has become a little weird, he will still be covered with sweat when facing the climate with high humidity, so even if he didn't feel particularly hot recently, he needed it every day. take a shower. And he didn't wash it himself, even Du Hang would wash it with him.

It is definitely a good pastime for couples to spend a mandarin duck bath together, especially when the house is built and there is nothing to be busy for a while. Wei Xuan, who has a lot of free time every day, is very satisfied with this Plus looking forward to it.

Every morning and before going to bed, Wei Xuan would still measure the body temperature of himself and Du Hang. His body temperature has always been maintained at around 28 degrees, with little fluctuation, but Du Hang's temperature has changed from 12 degrees to 13 degrees inexplicably. up and down.

Wei Xuan didn't know why, but this change was definitely in a good direction. His expectation may really become a reality one day, but the only thing that makes Wei Xuan a little worried now is-"Don't look back, you have become normal, but I have become a zombie who doesn't know anything..."

Wei Xuan was a little worried, and leaned his head, which was still dripping with water, on Du Hang's shoulder. His own body temperature was inexplicably dropping, but Du Hang was slowly increasing. After one rises and the other rises, this kind of speculation of mine is not completely impossible.

If one day, Du Hang becomes a normal person, but he becomes a zombie who doesn't know anything...

His body shivered suddenly, and he looked a little weird in the still hot weather. Wei Xuan turned around, grabbed Du Hang's two arms and shook them: "If you dare to start messing around and end up—" he stopped in the middle of the sentence, although they hugged and hugged each other affectionately like lovers every day. But what would he do if Du Hang found out that he was not the same as a man who had turned into a zombie with ulterior motives after recovering his IQ?

Wei Xuan had never thought deeply about this direction before, because although he had always firmly believed that Du Hang was different from other zombies, he was not at all sure whether Du Hang could return to normal. Would not have thought of this question.

Before the end of the world, not every handsome guy was gay, and a man with an outstanding appearance like Du Hang might not necessarily be gay. If it wasn't for the arrival of the end of the world and the particularity of my abilities, God knows if I would be able to find a man as outstanding as him?

Du Hang, who was shaken by Wei Xuan twice, faced Wei Xuan's obviously depressed mood, blinked his eyes once, then again, then lowered his head and leaned over to kiss his lips.

Maybe it was because Wei Xuan's depressed mood was too obvious, or maybe his supernatural ability didn't need to communicate with the zombies through words as he imagined. In short, Du Hang seemed to be able to feel his emotions. , This time, he gently touched his lips with his lips little by little, and then deepened the kiss, just when Wei Xuan felt a little dizzy, he seemed to feel that the other party licked him?

He opened his eyes in a little confusion, and before Wei Xuan had time to touch his lips to see if his lips were wet, Du Hang suddenly stopped kissing, and suddenly raised his head to "look" in a certain direction!

Wei Xuan was too familiar with this reaction, just like the reaction of his careless child before rushing out to fight mutant animals.

Wei Xuan froze for a moment, then became vigilant and quickly turned his head to look in that direction.