15

When it comes to cultivating post-apocalyptic rations, things like mutated potatoes are not afraid of planting too much, but Wei Xuan is afraid that if some natural or man-made disasters cause these crops to reduce their production on a large scale or even fail to harvest, even if he is capable Those who walk safely among the zombies will probably also face the tragic situation of starvation—the flesh of zombies cannot be eaten. Even people with supernatural powers have never heard of anyone who can eat zombie meat without turning into a zombie... Of course, as a human being who still has reason, even if the meat can't kill people, it is impossible to do something like eating zombie meat. Human madness.

In short, in order to avoid the terrible situation of food shortage, Wei Xuan has been collecting various vegetables and meat in batches and drying them in batches since the beginning of the last days. From this, it is conceivable that in the near future, these harvested potatoes and carrots will turn into dry and hard food reserves and be thrown into Wei Xuan's warehouse for storage.

Before the armored convoy that entered the city to rescue people entered the city, although Wei Xuan would wander around, his approximate range of action was centered on the hot pot restaurant where he first settled down and the house after the fire where he settled now, with no more than five or six nearby. within the range of the block. Among them, the areas defined by Du Hang's nose, which is more sensitive than dogs, and where there are living people, were also marked by Wei Xuan in advance, and he deliberately avoided those places every time he went out.

Even though the scope of his previous activities was not large, not even reaching one-fifth of a district in T city, but such a large place was enough to keep him busy for nearly half a month, dealing with those Vegetables, meat, etc., and conveniently marked where there are relatively concentrated grains, instant noodles, etc.

But now, after judging that most of the survivors in the city had left because of the convoy incident, Wei Xuan could finally expand his scope of action with relative peace of mind.

First, I roughly wandered around the site I had calibrated and explored before, and found that almost all the shops I had marked before, and there were a lot of food, oil, instant noodles, etc., were looted; He would be very excited, and obviously smelled the smell of human flesh, but there was no response when he passed by this time, Wei Xuan didn't feel any extra feeling of loss, he just marked the place marked in his notebook very calmly. Dropped, and then explored the past to other places that have not been explored after the end of the world.

Wei Xuan used to live in a not-too-busy neighborhood in the North District of T City, but at this time, he was heading towards the center of the North District, which had been built very prosperously before the end of the world and had several commercial streets. Street blocks. There are at least three large shopping malls here that gather clothing, catering, entertainment and other facilities. In addition, there is a famous food street in T City, where all foreign tourists will come here for sightseeing and drinking.

Of course, even if there is a food street here, it is difficult to find anything other than moldy food here in the post-apocalyptic world.

Naturally, Wei Xuan didn't come here to go to the famous food street. He was going to wander around the shops here to find some clothes of better quality that were suitable for himself and Du Hang. There are relatively few types of clothes there, and Wei Xuan and Du Hang are obviously taller than ordinary men, so there are too few clothes that are suitable for them and are convenient for movement after the end of the world.

—————————

Along the way, cars, bicycles, and motorcycles can be seen all over the street, either lying on the road or overturned on the ground. Some vehicles even crashed directly into shops on the side of the road, and the glass was scattered all over the floor. Wei Xuan looked around as he walked, and couldn't help feeling a burst of emotion in his heart—with such road conditions, I really don't know how those people who drove away got out of the city? It is estimated that even the highway has been blocked by various abandoned vehicles at this moment, right?