189

The wind and snow whizzed wantonly, and this blizzard lasted for three full days. After three days, there were still many smaller snowflakes fluttering in the sky. Although it was not as amazing as the previous blizzard, seeing this The snow will not stop for a while.

In the lively neighborhood in the past, zombies stood one after another on the road of the neighborhood. They all stood there blankly and did not wander around as usual, looking quietly in a certain direction. After these days of sleepless heavy snowfall, the heads and bodies of these zombie boys were piled up with a thick layer of snow. From a distance, they looked like snowmen standing one by one in the ice and snow of.

Even in the window of the room where the male and female zombies usually lived, a small pile of snow and ice had been blown in behind the window. The two zombies were standing by the window and the big bed, not as usual. Instead of climbing onto the bed to show off their love or to look at the scenery, they stood there quietly, looking towards a certain direction of the wall like the zombie boys outside—there was the room where Wei Xuan and Du Hang usually lived.

In that familiar room, the electric heater in the room was not turned on at this time - Wei Xuan would turn off the electric heater every time he went out. However, the refrigerator and other equipment at home are still connected to the battery at this time, making a slight buzzing sound, indicating that they are operating normally.

Wei Xuan was lying quietly on the bed, his face was pale and bloodless, his lips were not as usual, they looked extremely pale at this moment. His chest didn't rise and fall, and there was no sign of breathing. It's just that the shirt on his body has been taken off at this time, and there is no trace of blood on the exposed chest, let alone the appearance of a wound, except that the color of the skin on the chest is slightly different from the surrounding ones, there is nothing to show here Had a gunshot wound.

At this moment, he was lying quietly on his back on the bed, while Du Hang, propping up his limbs, lay quietly on his body, looking at him with eyes without any emotion.

Yes, Du Hang just lay on Wei Xuan's body quietly, without letting his own weight weigh on him, but face to face, nose to nose, chest to chest with him, the two of them are very close , without the slightest gap.

The heavy snow outside the window was still there, and the two people in the room lay here quietly, from dark to dawn and then dark again, their movements did not change a bit.

Suddenly, after an unknown amount of time, there was a "plop" sound from the tightly pressed chest cavity, and it was hard to tell whose it was.

"Plop..."

"Plop..."

"Plop..."

Slow and long, the interval between the two sounds is more than ten hours or even a whole day, but each time is so strong and powerful.

———

The vehicle drove extremely **** the white-capped land, and the road at this time was dozens of times more difficult than when they came out. But at that time, they had no way out, they could only grit their teeth and insist on driving in the direction they came from.

The things that happened and encountered in the past few days are too ups and downs, making everyone feel lucky to have escaped from hell, but they dare not relax because they know what is following them closely half point.

"It's here! I saw it! Captain, the wall, the wall! It's the wall of the base!" The soldier in charge of the investigation yelled out of his voice, almost jumping up and down in the cabin.

Leaving the dangerous place, some people in the convoy turned into zombies one after another, and then almost lost their way in the snowstorm. Now it is a miracle for them to come back here alive.