71

After looking around the situation in the whole community, Wei Xuan did not plan to go out immediately to check the situation in the nearby community. He planned to observe this matter with a telescope first, and then wait until midnight to act. Therefore, he needs to adjust his biological clock in advance. I'm afraid I have to set aside the night as the main time for going out, and use the morning or evening to deal with certain things that must be done during the day.

At this time, he was assembling and debugging the remaining vegetable growing machine, and rummaged through the schoolbag that he hadn't had time to pack to find the pile of seeds that he had just collected and that he had been thinking about for a long time.

"How about trying to plant something first?" Sitting at the big table in the living room, Wei Xuan took out the seeds from the large bag containing the crops one by one, and inspected them carefully.

Looking at the name of the seeds on the packaging bag, Wei Xuan showed an expression of excitement or doubt from time to time. After a while, he suddenly raised a bag with a shocked expression on his face, and yelled in an uncontrollable surprised voice: "It's actually still there. There are rice seeds?! This flower shop really sells everything!"

Looking at the bag of rice seeds, Wei Xuan rummaged around and found seeds of corn and several kinds of miscellaneous grains. Do you still need to buy these things at flower shops? No, wait, did I seem to have forgotten something?

While thinking about it, Wei Xuan's gaze involuntarily drifted towards the direction of the kitchen, and then he suddenly raised his hand and patted himself on the forehead—stupid, really stupid, and extremely stupid.

Just now I was still complaining about selling miscellaneous grains and grain seeds in the flower shop. It was superfluous, and who would feel uncomfortable growing these things at home. At this moment, I suddenly remembered that although I was mainly looking for seeds of various vegetables and grains when I went out, But in the early days of the last days, among the things I found in various families in the community, there is obviously a lot of food that can be grown!

In modern society, many people who pay attention to health preservation will buy all kinds of miscellaneous grains and beans to make porridge and grind them into powder for use.

Needless to say, the miscellaneous grains used to make porridge after molting, these things must not be grown anymore, but red beans, mung beans, black beans and peanuts, which one can not be used to germinate? ?

So, he must have been led astray by Du Hang's IQ before, so he never thought about it at all!

After thinking about this, Wei Xuan quickly sorted the crop seeds he got back into different categories, and confirmed with relief that there were not too many miscellaneous grains in them, especially no bean seeds—it is estimated that the people in the flower shop would also know that if even these If all kinds of things are planted, they may be sprayed to death by the guests.

Then he got up and went to the kitchen, and dug out all kinds of miscellaneous grains that were collected before and planned to be eliminated as soon as possible. He picked out all kinds of beans inside, picked out some that looked good, put them in small bags, and put them on the living room table for later use. .

"There are so many seeds, but there is only one machine left, so I can only try it." Wei Xuan looked at the two planting spaces of the only machine left and sighed. The seedling box I found from other places before tried to grow other types of crops alone, but because he had never grown anything before, he couldn't even use a machine to determine whether it would germinate, let alone germinate on his own, so Had to give up.

After removing the seeds of several crops that had already been sent out by the previous machine, Wei Xuan picked some seeds of vegetables, fruits, and miscellaneous grains and put them into a separate planting grid. He added water, set the temperature, light, and humidity and more.