78

After resting at home for two days again, the time passed quickly, September has already come to an end, and the weather in early October is gradually cooling down. However, because it hasn't rained recently, although the weather outside has cooled down, it's not so cold yet. Wei Xuan just changed the mat at home, turned off the electric fan, and took out the thick quilt. The only thing he can't change now is the cold water bag Du Hang, but this is a necessity that he can never change.

"Food, water, blankets, weapons, and the two largest backpacks." Standing in the room, Wei Xuan made the last inspection. It was getting dark early now, so he needs to see the situation in the room clearly now. Check and confirm the things again, and then go out after a simple "breakfast" meal and a little rest.

After confirming that all the things that need to be carried when going out are not missing, Wei Xuan walked to the table and hurriedly ate the food in front of him, and took out snowflakes to feed Du Hang by the way.

This time he plans to go to the old station first, and after confirming that the things in the old station are all right and getting the amount he needs, he can go to the warehouse street next time. After all, it is not nutritious to always eat potatoes and a single food, so you can take a look at what kinds of canned food are there...

While thinking in his heart, his eyes subconsciously wandered around the room, and he didn't stop feeding Du Hang in his hands. When he caught sight of the two eye-catching planters in the living room, the word "nutrition" suddenly flashed in his mind.

"Nutrition?" Wei Xuan paused. Although he had added nutrients to the seedling water, the amount of nutrients added was proportioned according to the quota given by the machine itself. Now is the end of the world, and the natural environment has undergone earth-shaking changes, so is the amount of this nutrient sufficient? Or, after the end of the world, the nutrients needed by the seeds are not what humans thought before the end of the world? !

This thought flashed across his mind like lightning, and then Wei Xuan was awakened by Du Hang's movement - he had already eaten the first snowflake and needed one more, but Wei Xuan kept stretching out his hand and did not make any further movements, so Du Hang was touching Wei Xuan's fingertips with his lips.

"Ah, do you want snowflakes... snowflakes?"

Seeds, doomsday, withered plants, snowflakes…

Guaixue caused earth-shaking changes in human beings overnight, zombified people and people with supernatural powers.

Plants will wither in the last days, there will be strange snow falling in the last days, and zombies in the last days will take the initiative to eat strange snow...

His eyes stayed on the bag with snowflakes in the other hand, and Wei Xuan felt his heartbeat speed up instantly. After feeding Du Hang the second snowflake, he stood up directly and replaced the original water in the seed machine , with a flake of snow melted into the newly added water, added to the machine.

He wasn't sure if this method would work, but the seeds in these two machines had been soaking for at least half a month, and they were already going to be thrown away, and they were used for experiments... Isn't it just right?

The crystal snowflakes melted into the water. Wei Xuan didn't have time to observe whether the newly added snowflakes could play any role at home. Fortunately, although he was going out this time, the time for going out would not be too long, two or three at most. He will return home in one day, and even if he grows any mutant plants in these short two or three days, it is impossible to endanger the entire room overnight, right?

Take a deep breath and put away the remaining snowflakes. After clearing the tableware, Wei Xuan took advantage of the last glimmer of light before nightfall to put on all the equipment for the two of them, put on the oversized flat backpack, and dragged Du Hang out of the house and out of the community—he had to go to the Bring back those convenience foods that are said to be expiring soon to improve meals!