114

Although the battle to seize the former military base, which was jointly organized by most of the remaining official bases in the country, did not win a complete victory, there were still two teams of joint operations, after fighting against the wandering zombies in the military base. Finally, they successfully captured the military base they were thinking of.

Although due to lack of raw materials, most of the personnel in charge of production have turned into zombies, making it difficult to produce new weapons after this, but also because of the large-scale reduction of human beings and the limited number of soldiers in each base, The thermal weapons obtained in these two military bases can be used by these people for a long time.

Among them are many weapons of mass destruction, which can be completely bombed according to the original plan, at least one or two former cities can be selected first. After confirming the effect of this plan, each base can refer to this operation Based on the results to customize a new recovery plan.

Near a former second-tier city in the southwest of T City, the thermal weapons obtained by the joint operation of dozens of bases have been vigorously transported outside the central base of this joint operation while the zombies are still sleeping in the snow.

At the same time, in order to boost morale and reduce the adverse impact of the failure of the three military bases, the base immediately organized its manpower to launch an all-round bombardment on the second-tier city closest to them when it was snowing again. Task.

A Taiwan military vehicle was loaded with weapons that made ordinary people terrified. After being transported to the designated location, the commander-in-chief excitedly issued an order to start the battle: "Bombing, start!"

The battle kicked off. After the shells on a car full of rocket launchers were fired collectively, the rumbling sound shook the world.

Cannons of various calibers and small missiles bombarded the sleeping city with bursts of whistling sound.

In another part of this land, bases that also obtained heavyweight weapons also launched operations. Unlike the previous city, the military bases captured by these bases contained a large number of bombers and bombs. Bombing, these weapons are obviously more effective in flattening a city.

The planes took off one after another, and after they passed over the city, bright flowers bloomed everywhere in the snow-covered city...

Those survivors who were still lingering in the city, some of them were carefully using various containers to catch the snowflakes falling outside, and some of them lit a small fire with other survivors to keep warm and chat in low voice. Some stared blankly at the gloomy sky outside.

Some, even though they are in such despair, still retain the hope in their hearts and try hard to survive.

There was a roar, and the earth seemed to be in a state of anger. Pieces of fiery red flowers bloomed everywhere, and thick black smoke rose up, turning the city that had become quiet due to the arrival of winter and sleeping zombies into a purgatory on earth.

People who were still struggling to survive in the city looked at the astonishing scene outside the window in astonishment and listened to the loud explosion outside, wondering what happened.

After going through the mutation of zombies and turning their relatives and friends into human-eating monsters overnight, they were not killed.

They survived the global small earthquake, the collapse of bean curd houses and the collapse of furniture in their homes.

After experiencing the hard life of cutting off water and electricity, lack of clothing and food, and begging for the little food and water that can sustain their livelihood in the attack of zombies, they did not starve to death.