23

After careful inspection, Wei Xuan found several houses in this community that were not affected by the earthquake at all.

Previously, one of the most important factors for Wei Xuan to choose a house to live in was that the house was not next to the largest street in front of the community, but he could see the situation on that street from the window of the living room. Find out what's going on outside the neighborhood.

But now, after the earthquake, there were basically no survivors in the city, so he had to consider it from the perspective of living comfort and not being easily discovered by the outside.

After thinking over and over again, he climbed to the top floors of several houses several times, and even ran to the top of the buildings. Finally, he chose a building relatively close to the middle of the community. The front, back, left, and rear of this building are surrounded by green land. Although the area of ​​the green land is not large, if they are all planted with mutated potatoes and mutated carrots, it is enough to feed him alone. Moreover, it is relatively far away from the fence of the community. Even if there are survivors who want to enter the community to search for supplies, they will never be the first to choose this building.

In addition, several passages next to this building are blocked by raised ground, collapsed buildings, and sundries. If you want to come over, you have to take a detour. Unless Wei Xuan is unlucky enough to meet a team with earth-type supernatural beings and can instantly move the collapsed bricks and tiles, otherwise, as long as someone comes in, just looking at the reaction of the zombies below is enough for him to make an advance plan. reaction.

Of course, this is not a perfect insurance policy. Because there are other buildings around here that block the view of each other, unless passers-by deliberately climb to the top of the building, it will be difficult for anyone to notice Wei Xuan and the two who are out and about. But in order to leave a way out, Wei Xuan still prepared to leave some things on the top floors of this building and the opposite building as a way to retreat just in case.

Wei Xuanduo needs to bring in some zombies to serve as bodyguards in this fenced-off building, but the number of these bodyguards should not be too large, otherwise they will definitely trample all the plants they planted for their livelihood. . Although it is possible to stop them if a fence is built around the open space, but... if those things are really installed, once a person with flying abilities passes by, they will definitely find that there is something wrong with this neighborhood .

—————

Moving in the rain is definitely not a wonderful enjoyment. Fortunately, Wei Xuan has a supermarket trolley to help, and he and Du Hang can carry a lot of things in one trip. Unfortunately, it was raining outside and there had just been an earthquake, so even if the road he chose was relatively smooth, there would inevitably be potholes, cracks and so on.

Divide the more important things into several times and move them to the four gates of the selected Building 11, and then transport those things in batches to Wei Xuan on the third floor with Du Hang. Room.

The houses in this community are all old houses, at least ten years old, but the decorations in the houses may not all be old-fashioned.

Just like the one Wei Xuan chose, maybe this room has just been sold to a couple who are about to get married? Or is it decorated for your own children? In short, the few traces of use in the room show that this place has not been renovated for a long time and has just moved into the house.

Earlier, after Wei Xuan entered this community, he did not go door-to-door to check the situation inside. Firstly, because time was limited, he needed to deal with and prepare too many things. The second reason is that these things are all under his eyelids, and they won't grow wings and fly if they don't move. Can't they just deal with them slowly when he has free time?